5th December 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?

i am woring in a private company in Hyderabad ,,,,i have completed BE ib Computerscience in Bangalore form VTU.
i want to do M.Tech in CS,correspondence,,,can anyone help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  2. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  3. Universities offering m.tech from correspondence program? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  5. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  6. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  7. Which is the best course to do after completion of MCA?
  8. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  9. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  12. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  13. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  14. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  15. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  16. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
9th August 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?

I have completed GMTA equivalent to b.tech, textile from Textile association of india Mumbai. is there any correspondence m.tech, textiles. if so which college or university[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?