27th October 2011, 09:46 PM

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
hello sir,

now i am getting 4 pints for one answer i post and 5 points for another one, alternating incrementing now,
why is it so??
Because the answer given by you is not giving sufficient information about it
27th October 2011, 10:33 PM
sunilkumaraeronatical

hiiii,
it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.pls don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.
all the best

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/must-read-how-create-good-answers-get-more-points-45353.html#ixzz1c31wBgSE
28th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

but teachers are not satisfied with that answer as in 3 idiots
30th October 2011, 01:00 PM
khan2003

Dear Admin.

Its really a great points provided by you.
It not only helpful to junior member but also fruitful to seniors too.

Again thanking you
31st October 2011, 04:17 PM
ac1989

After complete a session some started another session with points. Whether its is possible or not.
31st October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i want previous placement model papers for any company
1st November 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for gate 2013
1st November 2011, 09:07 PM
kalyani199125

Follow the below steps to gain more points.
1.Don't copy and paste the answer.
2.Write the answers by your own wards.
3.Don't post the waste answer for increasing your points it will effect you points.
4.Try to provide more points to increase.
3rd November 2011, 09:58 AM
N K CHAKRAVARTHI

how to get question papers in competetive exams.
this is done by career opportunities.
seeing magazines.,news papers
3rd November 2011, 04:45 PM
chikoos

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

i shall highly obliged you for this act of kindness,thank you sir u had given a simple and useful answer for increasing the points,i had seen many of them in top scorer list but their answers are not that much useful, so
* i kindly request u all to post an answer which benefits the person
* it should be not that much descriptive,but it should contain all the information regarding the topic because the reader should not feel bored while reading the answers
3rd November 2011, 05:11 PM
mdsd

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

first of al we have to understand the questions, it is actual point to give correct answer for al type of questions, while prearing for any question answer we shou

ld refer different types of books(i.e more than one author's book if possible) and then go for making notes in simple and understandable manner with point wise. then it wil easy to cover al the suitable answer related to any type of questions
.hope u the answer
3rd November 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

procedure for on line application for iist 2012
3rd November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

when the B.ED registrasiton comple
te?is the date over?
5th November 2011, 01:07 AM
gkumar13000

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Good answers should imbibe with itself the reputation of satisfying the query at the very first place.It should be to the point and crisp.Anyone not knowing the answer shoot not go for it.Possesing right knowledge is a must.Not only this a perfect answer should clear its relevancy to the extent of cutting the irrelevant portion.It should not in any way misguide any one.
then the objective of a answer is fullfiled......and the scholarships will come flooding...
5th November 2011, 04:35 PM
anncie10

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
THANKS!!! Forum Moderator for providing such wonderful tips to gain our chance to win the scholarship. I would try to incorporate the tips mentioned in my answers. I hope that my answers prove beneficial to the readers.

Regards,
Anncie.
6th November 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

what will be the % range for nda for sc?
8th November 2011, 02:55 PM
ashokanu

Arrow Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

[email protected];1318642]Because the answer given by you is not giving sufficient information about it[/QUOTE]
9th November 2011, 09:45 PM
aakarsh1997

Red face Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Very well done, you really came up with a good trick. But I must say, that here, our focus should not be on earning scholarships but on earning knowledge because that's what this website is made for. Not just for scholarships. Scholarships are just for encouraging students to learn more and more and they also give learners a reason to know more.

But again, that was a very good answer.
13th November 2011, 05:29 PM
kajalpreet

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstirrer View Post
thanks for the trick. I believe that the person should answer only to those questions about which he has complete knowledge.a good answer depends on your understanding level and maturity of mind.One should remain calm and then answer
read the question carefully and just focus on the main point..give a direct answer so that reader understood it just in one reading...
13th November 2011, 10:25 PM
july_shampy21

active listener always know how to percieves the thing and know well how to represent but here is depend upon examiner.
15th November 2011, 01:06 PM
vaseem_v24

Come on guys.. This is a right place to share your views.. Use your simple words to express ur views.. It wil be helpfull for yourself, also for others.
17th November 2011, 08:08 PM
vaseem_v24

Good question.

For giving answers, you should know what the question is, wat it denotes.
And try to give your view in simple way which can be easily understood by others.
23rd November 2011, 06:56 PM
arun199011

1.For giving good answers understand the questions what it is.
2.Give the answer related to the question.
3.Give the extra important necessary information related to the questions.
4.If you don't know extra information give the simple answer to that questions.
23rd November 2011, 06:58 PM
nida shakeel

First read the question carefully then take sometime to thing what that queation is asking you, first clear your doubts than clear all his doubts in simple words.
3rd December 2011, 06:53 PM
aryansaurabhagarwal18

to create good answer its depend upon the level of answer given in regard to the question -give points while explaining your answer -do not write in summery while giving your answer .it creats confusion in examiners mind .
3rd December 2011, 10:39 PM
nagaraj390

first we want interest to study. Before starting to study we want to first collected all related notes. in our mind they should no other things of thinking.
3rd December 2011, 10:43 PM
nagaraj390

while answering please write your with points wise with neat label diagrams
4th December 2011, 08:40 PM
asarkar896

Read books and more to give a perfect answers.
7th December 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

the first thing which is the best book is our lecturers.......
the first thing u have 2 do is ask ur lecturers about that information
and then refer the prescribed text they say.
plz dont b shy and get fear 2 ask any new information 2 ur lecturers bcoz if we learn smthng from them, they also learn from us.
write the points they say and revise it properly and make a good notes of it.
aal the best......
9th December 2011, 10:10 AM
neha sharma129

If your answer is completely satisfied answer according to customer require and your answer is more powerfull by others like

Question: Any body ask how we clear the bank exam?

Simple Answer: is that to clear the bank exam we must increase our speed to solve mathematics equation & its depends on your prepration. okk

Now Good Answer: I think to clear bank exam you should prefer to last 40 year question paper books regarding P.O/Clerk. It's most important part of your banking sector preparation. Righttttt
11th December 2011, 02:32 PM
prashant more

Dear Team,

thanks for the trick. really it is help full. but point is not increased if i gave a good answer. but i have seen so many user which post stupid answer everywhere in much quantity and the stay at top throughout the session. at last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid. i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.

thank you once again.
12th December 2011, 08:43 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

Quote:
Consider this question.

May i know which book should i refer for preparation for IIT JEE and from where to buy it?

Stupid Answer - You can refer to the books like NCERT and other IIT JEE level books. You can buy the books from a local bookstore

Intelligent Answer - For IIT JEE these are the few books which should be referred

Physics - NCERT and then Arihant
Chemistry - NCERT (A Must) and then Arihant
Maths - Ml Khanna or RD Sharma and then Arihant

After referring the above books you should also refer to the question papers which will help you to get an idea about the exam pattern. Also stick to the syllabus.

The books are easily available in a local bookstore. If not then you can buy it from the website of Arihant,NCERT.

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

13th December 2011, 06:53 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post

How to Gain Points

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
it is simple you must know the right details to post good answeres and earn monrey
14th December 2011, 11:33 PM
reetikavarshney

Sir it's really help full. To create good answer its depend upon the level of answer given in regard to the question , give points while explaining your answer -do not write in summery while giving your answer .it creates confusion in examiners mind.

at last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid.
It not only helpful to junior member but also fruitful to seniors too.
i think point distribution process should be changed. ts really a great points provided by you. The point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer. but you give one chance to increase the quality of answer before deleting the answer .

thank you Sir
14th December 2011, 11:52 PM
reetikavarshney

sometimes our answer is correct according to us but the staff delete the answer it's takes us to demoralize manner plz do something which gives a one chance to improve a answer...
thank u sir....
15th December 2011, 12:22 AM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

To create a answer that will get full marks and that must be satisfy to all its readers , we have to know the actual problem in the question & that problem must be solved according to our thinging & our knowledge so we can explain the correctness of our answer if anyone ask us.

IMPORTANCE OF POINTS :

we must include that all points in our answer that fully satisfy the reader & that points must be able to show that our answer is fully capable to face the problem asked in the question.

Thank You
Navin R. Balla
15th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Hello ,
how can u say that u do not give proper answers .
u should always have a confidence that u are correct upto ur level

technically if we speak u can give proper answers by first identifying the proper meaning of question and putting ur appropriate effort for answer .
Do not worry about result becoz if u understood the meaning correct then ur answer is definitely appreciable and proper.

Pratik Agrawal
15th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Hello Friend,

To create good answers you have whole knowledge about that thing which is asked in the exam.

Thing To Remember...
1} First Identify the type of question i.e verbal or nonverbal.
2} Cool Your Mind.
3} Use Formula "Apply Mind and Get solution".
4} If you have whole Knowledge Than write the answer by Mind.

I Hope you will be a Successful Answerer.

Sayyed Shahrukh ....
16th December 2011, 08:51 AM
aaquibshaikh

Post Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

i want a papers of f.y.b.com of the previous year of 2011-2012......plz sir fast rply........
16th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

1 saal ka 1 point

Hello Friends!
I am here again to discuss some of my achievement in this FORUM.As the heading implies ki 1 saal ka 1 point.The statement is true and tells everyone about the fact of this FORUM review.

I am associated with this FORUM from the last one year.And according to my Quality of answers I scored 18 marks at each & every answer I replied.But as I have full trust on my ADMINISTRATOR & SUPPORT so I left all the decisions on them without made any argument with them on such a petty issue.

But today when I again started posting on this FORUM, I was surprised to see my marks as now I am getting 19 marks at every answer which proves ki Forum ka staff work karta hai aur members ke answers ki quality bhi check karta hai.

So some lines for this Forum Staff.........Support,Moderator aur Administrator ke liye-

Der se hi sahi par points to increase kiya......
18 se ab humein 19 ke entitle par fix kiya
Maana ki point barane mein 1 saal lag gaya,
Lekin uss 1 point ki worth ko samajhaane mein ....
Member ne apne patience aur quality ka paricheye diya.

So be patient,calm & quite.........& let the Administrator to prove HIMSELF wise.

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior member(++)
17th December 2011, 12:55 PM
mettuguy

can i know that if the sentence contains some grammar mistakes then how to read it, because in English if one word is typed wrong then the whole sentence will change.
17th December 2011, 05:54 PM
vidya pawar

focus on quality than quantity
is very helpful in answering to questions
17th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY FATHER IS A RESIDENT OF KARNATAKA AND MY MOTHER TONGUE IS ALSO KANNADA AND MY FATHER HAS STUDIED HIS PUC TO PG IN KARNATAKA BUT I HAVE STUDIED IN ANDHRA PRADESH LET ME KNOW MY ELIGIBILITY FOR KCET MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
17th December 2011, 11:07 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Hello Friend,

To create good answer first of all read out the whole question and if you have knowledge of the answer then write it in your own words.

Some points should be followed:

1] Do not repeat your question
2] Do not copy of other Answer
3] Do not write complicated answer

Best of Luck
Sayyed Shahrukh
19th December 2011, 02:38 PM
prashant more

i shall highly obliged you for this act of kindness,thank you sir u had given a simple and useful answer for increasing the points,i had seen many of them in top scorer list but their answers are not that much useful, so
* i kindly request u all to post an answer which benefits the person
* it should be not that much descriptive,but it should contain all the information regarding the topic because the reader should not feel bored while reading the answers
20th December 2011, 11:41 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayyed Shahrukh View Post
Hello Friend,

To create good answer first of all read out the whole question and if you have knowledge of the answer then write it in your own words.

Some points should be followed:

1] Do not repeat your question
2] Do not copy of other Answer
3] Do not write complicated answer

Best of Luck
Sayyed Shahrukh
hey dear,
thank you for your suggestion, it will help me more!

-Bodhisattwa.
22nd December 2011, 12:08 PM
prashant more

1 saal ka 1 point

Hello Friends!
I am here again to discuss some of my achievement in this FORUM.As the heading implies ki 1 saal ka 1 point.The statement is true and tells everyone about the fact of this FORUM review.

I am associated with this FORUM from the last one year.And according to my Quality of answers I scored 18 marks at each & every answer I replied.But as I have full trust on my ADMINISTRATOR & SUPPORT so I left all the decisions on them without made any argument with them on such a petty issue.

But today when I again started posting on this FORUM, I was surprised to see my marks as now I am getting 19 marks at every answer which proves ki Forum ka staff work karta hai aur members ke answers ki quality bhi check karta hai.

So some lines for this Forum Staff.........Support,Moderator aur Administrator ke liye-

Der se hi sahi par points to increase kiya......
18 se ab humein 19 ke entitle par fix kiya
Maana ki point barane mein 1 saal lag gaya,
Lekin uss 1 point ki worth ko samajhaane mein ....
Member ne apne patience aur quality ka paricheye diya.

So be patient,calm & quite.........& let the Administrator to prove HIMSELF wise.
22nd December 2011, 08:09 PM
maulik2708

Hi!
good job
Sushant to get a chance into TAFP you must prove yourself at least in one session.O.K tell me How can you define this words "PROVE YOURSELF".Prove of what..........??????
1. physical work
2. mental state of mind
3. emotional feelings(as i know they are not counted in this professional Forum)
4. answering capacity
5. No: of friends
or any other?

ok
23rd December 2011, 04:31 PM
shukla ji

hI,

I SCORED 58.8% IN my repeat XIIclass science stream ,I M CONFUSED AND WORRIED AS THERE ARE NO JOBS AVAILBLE FOR ME ..AND LET ME KNOW WAT COURSE SHUD I OPT FOR...
24th December 2011, 09:47 AM
Madhuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I have passed my BA with 60% in 2005 & MA with 54% in 2008 (OBC) so sir tell me, am I eligible for this NETSET exam & sir please tell me the last or next date of submission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?