3rd September 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

kindly Send syllabus and pattern of papers of E&T ....and also last three Years papers of excise and taxation inspector.......

[email protected]
4th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

pls send me previous years papers of punjab excise and taxation inspector and related books
4th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know sylaabus for test taxation inspector
4th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syabbus of excise inspector
5th September 2011, 03:59 PM
rajender grewal

May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same[/QUOTE]
5th September 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i want last three year question paper
6th September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same
send The Q paper.
6th September 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i request u to get me the last 3 years question paper for the excise and texation exam..thanku
my id [email protected]
i request u to get me the last 3 years question paper for the excise and texation exam..thanku
my id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-papers-last-three-excise-taxation-inspector-e-t-entrance-examination-45452.html#ixzz1XEjgys00
7th September 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous paper of excise.
8th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

i want previous question paper.& what type of question ?
9th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

May I get last year question papers of excise and taxation inspector punjab and the detailed syllabus of gk, and math
9th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

May I obtain last years question papers n detailed syllabus for excise n taxation inspector exam,punjab of gk and maths
12th September 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i had applied for the exam of excise and taxation inspector. and my exam date was 11 sep. 2011, which have been postponed, so what will be the next date of examination.
kindly send me please the date of examination if u know, and please also send the previous question paper of excise and taxation inspector
thank you sir
regards
sunny khattar
my e-mail id is [email protected], [email protected]
12th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Please provide me last five year Excise & taxtation Hssc papers and full syllabus of exam.my id is [email protected]
thanks a lot and tell me some book also.
17th September 2011, 01:56 PM
booked

Post Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

Plz send my email addresess question papers of last three excise and taxation inspector
22nd September 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i want sample paper of dis test
28th September 2011, 05:33 PM
Dhanda.Azad Singh

Post Re: Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination of

i need last three years exam papers of excise and taxation inspector,
plzz send me[/QUOTE]
2nd October 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want last three years question papers of excise & tax. Plz send me..
Khushiarora
3rd October 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

can u plz mail me the study mmaterial
3rd October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Kindly sent me a previous paper of exice and taxatoin
9th October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i want previous excise question paper
11th October 2011, 09:41 AM
dineshmishal

sir plz send me previous question paper of excise and taxation of punjab
14th October 2011, 12:46 PM

May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector
14th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

may i have previous years papers, plz send em on [email protected]
15th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to download previous year question papers of excise & taxation inspector punjab . pls help anybody
15th October 2011, 11:41 PM
2010sukhi

Default Question paper download

Quote:
i wanted to download previous year question papers of excise & taxation inspector punjab . pls help anybody
plz reply soon
17th October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sie, plz i need some solved paper prepration for exicse & taxiation exam
18th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
May I obtain question papers of last three entrance examination of Excise & Taxation Inspector. If yes, kindly send the same
Kirandeep Kaur
351_Urban Estate Phase-2
Jalandhar
Punjab. Pin 144022
19th October 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last years sample paper question
19th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Question papers of last three Excise & Taxation Inspector (E&T) entrance examination...also tell me the procedure to select as Excise inspector,,,,,,,,,is preliminary exam only qualified exam,,,,
20th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

if any body have meet the previous paper of excise dept punjab
then plz send me these paper on my emailid thanks for sending
ok guzs
21st October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir

on my email [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 07:38 PM
sweetnanu

please send me the previous year papers of taxtation and excis department...at [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

plz sir send me question papar excise and taxation inspector from pakistan sinhd
6th November 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes i am intrested.
11th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syallabus on my id [email protected]
16th December 2011, 10:01 PM
pranesh gawas

please send me question paper of last 3 excise inspecters exam,on my mail at [email protected].
3rd January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO PREVIOUS EXISE & TAXATION INSPECTOR PAPER
14th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year ques papers [email protected]
19th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i urgently need last year exam paper of texation inspector excise hssc pls send in my id [email protected] immadiantly
14th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me last year solved question papers of excise and taxation inspector in HSSC, my email id is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered aakriti

Quote:
what is limit of excise duty and if we manufature rs 100 value then we will pay exicse duty paid or not and what is the meaning of
ssi industries.Regards Gaurav Kaushik (9999991401)
limit of excise duty is rs. 1.5 crore but only if you are ssi and for ssi your previous year sale should be less than rs.4 crore but if you are establishing a new industry i.e. its your first time then for the first year you are ssi provided you are not producing 4-5 goods mention in the act like automobiles, mobile phones etc.
2nd March 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year paper & study material for taxation inspector on my id " [email protected] "
12th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I want three years question paper of Excise & Taxation Inspector of HSSC.
22nd March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

plz send me exiese inspertor previous papar on my email id on [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question paper of excise
28th March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I request you to get me the last 5 years question paper for excise and taxation inspector exam
please send me the question paper :thanks
my id is
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

if anybody have exams paper of central excise so pls send me on my mail id

email id:- [email protected]
10th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want question paper of last 3 years of taxation and excise inspector . for learning or guide something.
11th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

please send a sample papper of excise & taxation officer test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?