29th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillipdipu View Post
sir i am a B.sc (hons.BOTANY) Student having 50% agreegrate mark obtained & also i am belong to ST Reservation.Than what i have to do to improve my career and to get a good job ?
.i want to do M.Sc after B.Sc. where i'll get admission for the course of M.Sc?
31st October 2012, 05:23 PM
swas08

Default Re: What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany?

hi dear,
You know that Botany is mainly about the plants and everything about plant life. Let me tell you there are lot of opportunities after you BSc(Hons) in Botany.

Botany is not only study about plants but also the trees.

The course is a very broad course and it has applications in Biotechnology field as well.

The global warming and other environmental problems(which will be forever) which help in building the scope of this branch.

After you BSc in Botany(hons) you can study additional 2 years which will help you in grabbing a PG degree or you can opt for courses such as biotech,microbiology,molecular biology etc

A postgraduation will indeed increase you chances of getting a job in top notch companies.

Another interesting career option after you BSc is teaching profession or you can even you can even head towards research field in some universities

You can even find jobs in herbarium.

Last but not the least you can work in some top companies(private) which will offer you a huge pay packet.

So there is lots to do after your Bsc if you wanna be successful.

The decision lies with you

thanks
21st May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get good job after t.y.b.sc.in botany
5th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

After bsc botany can i get any job
23rd February 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m done B.sc in Botany in 2005. Now i want to do pg courses but in india no cha
SO i want go to abroud pls guid me. My email [email protected]
So
25th February 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/Madam I want to know that can i do Msc in Genetic Engineering After Bsc botany currently I am studying in Rdvv univercity Jabalpur in Mandla collage sir/Madam plz help me Plz suggest me?
17th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED BSC IN BOTANY BTI DONT WANT TO DO MSC..SHOULD I GO ANY MEDICAL COURSES?PLZZ SUGGEST ME..
16th August 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am complete b.sc botany(hons).I want to stu ady at higher college in m.sc but our family suffer financial problem.so i need to get a good job.please help me
23rd October 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.sc in plant biology and biotechnology with horti culture as a subject but now I wanna do M.sc horticulture.is it possible?
10th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, please could you tell what should I do after completing my Bsc botany with 70%... I want to do post graduate... but I m confuse
12th January 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

CAN I OPT FOR MSc.MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY AFTER DOING BSc. HONOURS BOTANY.IF YES FROM WHICH UNIVERSITIES CAN I DO?PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN MY e-mail: [email protected].
25th February 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i done my bs(Hons) in botany. Now i want to get admission in Mphil which subject i choose botany or its sub branch. Plz ans me.
13th April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i m b.sc (hons.) Student having ER-result in 5th sem what can i do? M too tens.i can't say this to my dad.
29th May 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 Sci in PCBwith 60% I want to do Bsc in Botany and what are the opportunities after Bsc Botany
16th February 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation in botany with specialization mycology and plant pathology,i want to work now and hunting for a job, so where can i apply and the job profile i should look for. please guide i am confused with my career.
7th May 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do get job and to improve my career having completed bsc botany with 55%
15th May 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi...
I have passed 12 bio science with 65%. I would like to do Bsc Botany. Is there any job opportunities after Bsc Botany. Now i am little confused with my career. Please help me....
9th August 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BS biology major in botany and I'm confused. I want to be a medical doctor. can I proceed? after BS BOtany? please do reply in my email [email protected]
7th September 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the research options available after bsc in botany followed by masters in sociology.
8th September 2016, 12:36 PM
Prt_91

If possible you should arrange to do research project under one of your professors which include his/her research or pursuing your own interest. This experience will help you to decide which area of botany you like the most. Summer jobs or internships can provide you additional experience.
Areas of Specialization :
1)Anatomy: Microscopic Plant structure
2)Biochemistry:Chemical aspects of plant life process
3)Ecology:Relationship between plants and world
4)Cytology: Structure, Function and life history of plant cells.
5)Genetics: Plant heredity and variation etc.

You can apply for many jobs which are as follows:
1)CMFRI
2)Regional cancer center
3)Health care company
4)Biological supply houses
5)Medical plant resources laboratories
6)Department of agriculture and water
7)Public health service etc.
where you can work as :
1)Field and technical assistant
2)Herbarium
3)Environmental consultant
4)Plant biochemists
5)Pathologists etc.
28th June 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed class 12, and am looking for some better higher studies, and i am stuck between choosing CBZ and HORTI/AGRI/FORESTRY. which ones better i dont have the idea. And want some consultancy from you guys
30th June 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed by bsc honours in botany. And now i'm doing my msc in plant biotechnology. I'm very much interested to join the research field. sir please tell me in details that exactly what should i opt. for after completing my msc in plant biotechnology.
2nd February 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I will have completed my graduation next year with Bsc botany so can you tell me that which PG course only on one year to get good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?