27th January 2012, 02:11 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
plzz do help me which company is best to join ??? is it cognizant or is it infy specify why???
Dear Friend,

Both the Cognigent Technlogy solution(CTS) and Infosys are Very famous IT giants...

It is very difficult for me to say that which one is better.

Both the companies are recruiting a large numbers of freshers from all over the India.

Both companies are one of the TOP TEN IT COMPANIES in India....

It is very hard to choose one between them..

Still I will suggest you to go with that company, which offer higher salary package for the freshers...

1. Cognizant India fresher salary – 3 lakhs

2. Infosys fresher salary – 3.25 lakhs

So Infosys have the higher salary package, and I will suggest you to go for Infosys....... After all Money talks..........

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?
  2. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  3. Which is better among Infosys and Cognizant for ECE graduates? -- [New]
  4. Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?
  5. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
  6. Where should I join between Infosys and Cognizant? Is Infosys offers MBA course for free?
  7. Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?
  8. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  9. Which one to choose between Infosys and Cognizant?
  10. Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
  11. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  12. What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?
  15. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  16. Whether Cognizant is a better company in comparison to Honeywell or not?
  17. Can I get placed in Cognizant company after scoring 58% in 10th and above 60% in 12th?
  18. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
1st February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Well , I would not say that INFY is best or CTS. Both Complany holding their own values, in india Infosys is IT Major Giant but CTS only in 9 years has grown upto more Wipro Or accenture,in simple words Cognizant businees policy is far better than INFY and it grabbed the clients from other complanies also, what it means that in CTS you can enjoy the work with no pressure, and if we talk about the knowledge, it 's upto you. And Dont bee chossy so much in the starting of the career.
2nd February 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I would suggest you to join Cognizant because there will be no pressure at all... You will get lot of time to improve your other skills,interestst, etc., There will be no pressure at all, at the same time u can found lot of opportunities to excel yourself... Infact me too a fresher joined Cognizant before 3 months... So you can trust me...
16th February 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

heyyy guys....i m a current working employee of COGNIZANT and i knw its one of d best company den infosys.......bz it will nt go door 2 door......like infosys.....INFOSYS koi cmpany nhi hai...sala COLLEGE hai...bole toh JAIL.....where u vl nt b able 2 survive.......so its ma suggestn 2 oll .....leave infosys n join cognizant asap......we r waitng fr u.....:))))))))))
20th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an ECE 2011 passed out and i have a job offer from both of these companies.
I am really confused as to whish company should i join .
i don't want to sign the bond with infosys which is a legal bond ( i don't get wat it means)...
this is the only problem with infy i am finding
also pay scale is more at infy now.
i want a core job at the same when i am working at the IT sector so that i can leave the job

If you are looking for a core job , then go for CTS as the training will be much easier.
In infy it will be very tough.
And check with bond for both companies.
20th February 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Infosys is good for a fresher.He will be well trained. But once you moved to production you will not get enough hike as you are working.There will be enough work load and pressure. The facilities provide by infosys is very good and working environment is also good. I am saying this much as am working in Infosys.The company profit will be splitted over all and wont get enough hike for all those who work hard ..:(..

(Am not Sure but i heard from friends working there).In CTS we will get enough hike/salary which doesnt depends on your work, but It depends on your company profit.

So its good to join infy and switch to CTS after you know that you gain enough ..:P
23rd February 2012, 12:40 PM
bhav111

Quote:
plzz do help me which company is best to join ??? is it cognizant or is it infy specify why???
According to my point of view both companies are good.Both are working very good.Both have different techniques of working.
26th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

u do one thing dont join any of these companies keep tea stall and leave peacefull life
28th February 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have worked for both Infosys and Cognizant. According to me Infy provides better training, infrastructure and facilities whereas Cognizant gives us good salary and training too.It depends what you like.
29th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds............ i'm nw studying BE 3rd in middle class clg.... in my clg dnt take campus interviews in any MNC.... but i would lyk to join in any MNC .... itz my dream and achivement ... so, how 2 attend an MNC interviews ,,,,, plz tell me frnds
10th March 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better?

Cognizant is best. They have many activities to improve your knowledge but is ur responsible to participate in that activites.
5th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
join with cognizant is much better than infy.. because in cognizant training and work have not pressure one. and you will learn more in cognizant..
31st December 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

As i have completed my first 3 year in Infosys and now i am switching to Cognizant, what i feel is that if you want to build a carrier in IT sector better start with infy you will get excellent training, work there for not more than 2 year and then switch to CTS you will get good hike while switching.For long term carrier infosys is no good believe me.
14th December 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
paad company is much better bczevry year u can get free home dilivery paad and thusi......have apaadful day
28th September 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am ECE Student.Now I am placed in both in CTS and Infosys.I'm confused to select which one.Please suggest me
11th December 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
This posting is meant for fooling people in India.
If you ask any long term IT person who has been in US for 10+ years, he will tell you the TRUTH, which is:
- all companies with Infosys, TCS at the top of the pack, indulge in CRIMINAL practices in USA
- they are not cauth because USA today is a not a Employee freindly and hence CRIMINAL heavy country
22nd January 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hii.....
i am selected in cognizant....is there any test before getting into cognizant?
22nd January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hii.....
i am selected in cognizant....is there any test before getting into cognizant?
5th March 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I got offer location for training in cognizant in Hyderabad. will it be same after training ..or do they allocate me to another location..?
I am Puzzled? are there any chances to change my location after training?as I am married
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?