17th September 2011, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

Sir/Madam
i am Vishal Patel 7th sem electronics& communication engineering student.i want to know if there is any company which offers industrial training for six month in 8th sem in ahmedabad?

1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  2. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  3. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  5. Need details of companies offering industrial training to CA students?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  8. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  9. Name of companies offering industrial training to mechanical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  10. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  12. Which are the companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Ahmedabad?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  14. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  15. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  17. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?

22nd September 2011, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra?

frds plz give me the list of some IT companies that can provide an training for an ECE students, i'm the 7th sem student wanna to obtain an training for max of 2 months in some IT compaines which are useful for my carrier to join some compainies.............

24th September 2011, 09:17 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai
yes 3i infotech company offering industrial training to all b.tech students
please approach today for more details
3i infotech ltd
tower#5 ,3 rd floor to 6th floor
international infotech park,vashi
navi mumbai:400703

26th September 2011, 09:23 AM

Sir/Madam.
My name is Abhishek, 3rd year Electrical engineerng student.. I want to do my industrial training in Pune or Banglore.. Please suggest some companies which offer industrial training in WINTER.. Thank u..

26th September 2011, 09:47 PM

Dear sir/mam,i'm a student of 4th year btch-ece & have to do industrial traning for 6-months in banglore.Is there any best company where i can approach and how to apply there?
From-sunita

27th September 2011, 04:59 PM

hi sir/mam i am rajeev kumar ranjan .my branch electronics and telecommunication engg .i want industrial training in chennai .i want to 1 month industrial training in nokia so plz give idea thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s sir/mam

3rd October 2011, 07:31 PM

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of MCA final year in Pune University. I want to have industrial training along with live projects in software companies in Pune starting from January 2012.
Can u please tell me the list of companies in which we can apply for internship?
Please reply fast.

Mrinmoyee

14th October 2011, 01:04 AM

which companies provide industrial training for electrical as well as chemical engineers??

19th October 2011, 12:13 PM

i am shital..third year electronics engineering student..i want to do industrial training of vlsi &embeded system in puna..are there any companies which offer industrial training for students?please help me

22nd October 2011, 10:48 PM

[QUOTE=shashankdhanorkar;252654]Sir/ Madam
I am swapna 3rd year civil engineering student. I want to do my industrial training in Anantapur District . Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? And also in CONSTRUCTION & in IRRIGATION Departments

which one is better to learn in industrial trining." PLZ help me..."

23rd October 2011, 11:51 AM

Hi i m shruthi .i m an ece student,studying in 3rd year.i want to do industrial training in vacations.plz inform me about the companies in banglore which offer industrial training for ece students.as soon as possible plz inform.

10th November 2011, 04:58 PM

Hi, m prabhat. I m 3rd year electrical and electronics student .I want to do implant training in Delhi. There is any public and private companies which offer industrial training in Delhi for electrical and electronics student.Pls help me

11th November 2011, 01:16 PM

are there software companies that offer industrial training in chennai???

14th November 2011, 03:14 PM

Sir/Mam
I am 3rd year engg. student of walchand institute of tech.,solapur,I want 15 days industrial training in pune,are there any companies offering for industrial training,plz reply soon.....

30th November 2011, 11:29 PM

Sir/Madam
I am Manisha jst given exams of 3rd sem of MSC(cs) n i want to do industrial training in Pune(Maharashtra).
can u plz give me companies which offer industrial training???

1st December 2011, 10:45 AM

Hellow sir.i am Priyanka student of m.sc computer science.i want do industril trainning in IT company work on
dotnet based.so sir pls give me suggestion about how to apply & in which company?

2nd December 2011, 02:52 AM

sir i am a student of 3rd year from civil branch.....i want to do summer training in nagpur....so pls suggest me some companies in nagpur.....or nearby places of nagpur......informed me [email protected] or 08004794093,07428241813.

17th December 2011, 12:49 PM

sir, I'm mcs 4th sem student from Pune univ. I want to know about IT companies which providing industrial training in Pune.

29th December 2011, 07:23 PM

hello sir, I'm a 3rd year electrical engg student. i want to have a traning in compnies located in mumbai. plz suggest if there r any such companies offer traning for the electrical engg students.

4th January 2012, 09:03 PM

hello sir , i want any inplant training offererd for EC by any company in Pune or latur or ambajogai for
nowdays (jan)15 days?

18th January 2012, 01:24 PM

hi....... am gulnaaz,
i am 2nd year 4th sem computer science & engineering student.i want to do summer vacation training can u suggest me some Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in aurangabad or pune.....

thank you....

5th March 2012, 11:32 PM

ARE THERE ANY COMPANIES OFFERING INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR DIPLOMA EEE IN HYDERABAD

10th March 2012, 12:15 PM

i am prateek dixit,pursuing b.e from chattisgah private engg. college.
currently i am in 4th sem n aftr ths i have to move 4ward for 2 months training course.
i am interested towards automobile sector and want to have my training among the best training centres in india,
so kindly plz suggest me some ideas and guide me.
thank you.

16th March 2012, 08:25 PM

Sir/Madam
i am shivam mittal 2nd year 4th sem chemical engineering student.i want to do industrial training in meerut,UP.Are there any public and private companies which offer industrial training for engineering student?plz help me. my mail id is:

21st March 2012, 02:52 PM

Hi m Dhanashri doing 5th sem of B.TECh Plastic tech in jalgaon, i want to do 6 month internship in any polymer/plastic industry in pune. plz help me.

21st March 2012, 02:56 PM

hi m Dhanashri doing 6th sem of B.TECH plastic tech, i want to do internship in any polymer/plastic industri in pune. plzz help me...

21st March 2012, 02:57 PM

hi m Dhanashri doing 6th sem of B.TECH plastic tech, i want to do internship in any polymer/plastic industri in pune. plzz help me...

23rd March 2012, 09:22 PM

sir i'm b.e. 4th sem student computer science branch, want to have training on softwares.......
can you suggest firms in nagpur?????????????????

3rd April 2012, 08:27 PM

sir/mam,
i am priyanka, ECE branch engineering student of 6th sem. i want 2 do major training from mumbai or pune. plz suggest me any company which provide training.

28th May 2012, 02:08 PM

I am Ahmed Husaini Completed my 3rd yr coms. engg need a industrail training of atleat 15 days. please help me out

19th June 2012, 02:59 PM

i want an training for atleast 15days for my vacational training acadamic yr
so please suggest me in mumbai or navi mumbai

29th July 2012, 02:27 AM
johan mishra

hii
Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra
3i infotech is providing industrial training for ec and cs students here is address

3i Infotech Ltd.
Tower # 5, 3rd to 6th Floors
International Infotech Park, Vashi
Navi Mumbai 400 703

29th July 2012, 06:05 PM
EDEPHIC

The following companies offering Industrial Training For Engineering students in Maharashtra-
1. Peoplesoft SQR Rel 8.48 training at ERPguru,Pune
ERP Guru is India's only Oracle Approved Education Center for PeopleSoft and JD Edwards training.

This five-day course equips students with the knowledge and skills required to understand the fundamentals of the Structured Query Report (SQR) language and to use SQR for PeopleSoft for reporting and batch processing. Specifically, students learn how to format reports, use variables, run SQR programs from the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and the desktop, write procedures to develop modular reusable code, prompt for user input, produce multiple reports, and create dynamic SQL among other topics.

Related to : peoplesoft SQR Rel 8.48 training, Peoplesoft training, JDE training, ERP Training
2. Project Base Industrial Training,Maharashtra,Pune
DOT INFO TECHNOLOGY is a leading IT solutions company. We are information technology consulting, services and business process organizations. We have development on web, window application in .NET Technology for all over world client.
We offer Industrial Training to B.E. / B.Tech )/ MCM / BCA / MCA /BCS/
M sc (IT) / B sc (IT) /Diploma Engg students of different colleges with an aim to help them to learn the application of the theoretical concepts they have studied, with industrial perspective, which is the ultimate aim of the Industrial Training prescribed in the academic curriculum of different technical programs offered by universities/colleges.
Training shall be conducted in two modules

23rd August 2012, 12:59 PM

please find me training workshop for electronic engineering in Pune area.

16th September 2012, 05:31 PM

plzzz tell me the companie's name for training in ECE after 4th sem in delhi.....nd how can i apply for them ???? what are the fields of working in ECE????? PLZ REPLY ME ON [email protected]'l b thankful 2 u

5th October 2012, 10:24 AM

Sir/Madam
i am 4th year 7th sem electrical and electronics engineering student.i want to do industrial training in any public and private companies which offer industrial training for engineering student.plz help me.
my email:- [email protected]

8th November 2012, 11:21 AM

Sir/Mam
I am done with my 6th sem exam in mechanical engineering. I want to undergo industrial training for the period of two week at Pune after 17th nov 2012 till the end of month.
Please suggest me something.

Ashwin Rahate

10th November 2012, 07:17 AM

iam in third year electronics and telecommunication engineering,so please suggest me some industries in pune for training of 15 days......
nikita

26th November 2012, 03:17 PM

i am in mechanical 7th sem and i want to do my summer training any where in any industry.. please tell me the process and provide me the training offer please my mail address: [email protected]

19th December 2012, 07:35 AM
aashuswapn

HI IM NITIN MALI STUDENT OF B.TECH CHEM ENGG.I WANT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY AND WHERE??
Following company provode ondistrial training

Chemsain Konsultant Sdn Bhd,
No.47, Wisma Ko-Perkasa,
Jalan Simpang Tiga,
93350 Kuching, Sarawak.

Industrial Training - Titan
Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd.
www​.titangroup.com/.../
Default.aspx?...
Industrial Training . Welcome to
Titan Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd ..

19th December 2012, 10:55 AM

hi i am neha te.it engg.I want to do my industrial training in mumbai. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? plz help me

4th January 2013, 04:40 PM

Sir/Mam..

i'm ruchi 3rd year student of Information Technology.i want to do training in nashik.is there any company who give training to an I.T. student??

9th January 2013, 06:02 PM

SIR/MADAM,
HI,IM AVINASH PANDEY STUDENT OF DIPLOMA 2nd YEARS MECHENICAL ENGG. STUDENTS,I WANT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR 1 TO 2 MONTHS IN MECHENICALS INDUSTRIES(near GAZIABAD,NOIDA) PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY AND WHERE??
THANKING FOR YOU.....

17th January 2013, 12:00 AM

sir/madam
i am student of 6th semester computer science and engineering student . i want to do summer training in jodhpur. are any public, private and government companies which offers summer training for 1 month? i want your help so please help me sir

28th February 2013, 09:14 PM

from where i can get my industrial training?I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY 3RD YEAR FROM IT..

10th March 2013, 09:31 AM

I am a IT 3rd yr student, i want to do my industrial training this summer, can anyone help me out in this, i prefer to do it from kolkata or ranchi!!

10th March 2013, 12:01 PM

Sir/Madam
i am vikas 4th year 8th sem electonics engg from nagpur and i want to do 4 week training in maharashtra, plz tell me is there any company which provide such type of training.
plz rply me.

10th March 2013, 05:05 PM

Sir/ Madam
I am Anoop 3rd year computer science and engineering student. I want to do my industrial training in delhi-NCR . Are there any companies which offer industrial training on salary bases for engineering students?

12th March 2013, 07:26 PM

sir, i am RAVI FROM 3rd year b.tech student with (EL) stream i want to do industrial training from maharashtra ...is there any companies who organies summer training progams

1st May 2013, 10:25 AM

Sir/ Madam
I am Vivek jain 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. I want to do my industrial training in rajasthan (Prefrebly in jaipur or kota). Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? plz help me