5th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after passing 12th?

After 12th who to join raw ?...please tell me the possibilities for it

12th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th?

how can i jain to raw..?
12th June 2012, 10:46 PM
epson

firstly you will have to complete your degree after

It's actually R & AW,not RAW.It's headquartered in New Delhi,it was formed after the failure of Intelligence bureau in sino-indian war.Current head is Sanjeev Tripathi who is an IPS officer.

No direct entry is there to this wing. You need to have an exceptional record of accomplishment in the police department.

Basically the recruitment is done through National aptitude test in intelligence followed by psychological and physical tests and interview.It has its own cadre R&AW ALLIED SERVICE for absorbing talent from many defense streams.It has its training institute in Gurgaon.

You can enter police service through UPSC [Union Public Service Commission] civil services test or State Public Service Commission exams. You can request for a transfer after completing the training period. More details are available in the official website.

For RAW [Research and Analysis Wing], existing meritorious officers from Military ranks and IPS [Indian Police Service] that are adept at the technique of investigation and analysis are sent to RAW on central deputation.
Once selected a recruit is taught about basic intelligence studies and pep talks to increase his standards,he is provided with various case studies from renowned IB like FBI,MI5 etc.After the basic training he is termed into Field intelligence bureau(FIB) where he or she is trained for 1-2 years.Every bit of artificial intelligence techniques are taught to him like interrogation etc etc..Field training is provided in INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY in Dehradun.

Candidates are selected for RAW(research in analytical wing) from CBI officers/agents and police department. After have experience in investigation or in police department candidates/officers are observed for educational qualification by selection committe. UPSC conducts exam for both CBI and IPS (police department).
So first you have to join either investigation department or police department. For more information on exam, you can visit the official site of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are required for RAW?
13th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
what is a process to get addmission in RAW, sir i m doing A.M.E can i join RAW
sir please give reply soon it's about my life.
27th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am 20 years old. I have pass 12th science before 2 years. I have pass diploma pharmacy from gujarat tecnical univercity. can i join RAW? sir i really want to be a agent in RAW. please reply me sir.
29th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir
i have completed b.tech(ECE) with 62% ,and i m join raw ,
plz say about wing proces?
9th August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old and i passed class 12th (com.) i want to join R&AW . . . so what i need for join R&AW
18th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
actually i have completed my graduation wid chemistry hons. 4m delhi university ....
can i join RAW? and if yes then plz tell me the procedure.....
28th August 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to be a part of raw i am in ITI 2nd year
5th September 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am studay to be elect.
mere ko ye pata nahi he ke me re ko raw me join kese ho saku. plese help me. my mo9537222608
my mail [email protected]
19th September 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir, my name is aakash mehta.I ma passing my 12 th class resently. I want to join raw bcs this is my dream . Plzzzz can u suggest how can I join raw.
23rd September 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to be in this in my whole life, its like dream come to me. And if i get chance to die i love to. I want one chance to prove my self for nation. Please give me chance once. JAI HIND.
27th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i m mohammad faiz plz tell me how to join a indian raw plz this is my number 7860200906
16th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I cant reqest to i want to join raw? i want to join raw. what is the raw first that is not raw that is the R&AW. give me one chance for information . than you are asking you are r&AW agent. iam doing before 4yrs colact to more information related to wanted and many more information.

Jai hind
k.joshi
23rd October 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to join raw please help me
18th June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th and now continue my b.com can I elegible for fill up the form cid or cbi
4th July 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Main Raw join karna chahta Hu.
12th pass Hu 65% .
Main ye job pure dil se karu.
30th June 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Jay Hind sir
My name is GD GajenDra lohar. Sir I am now in 12th class . I am 16 year old. What I do after 12 to join RAW agency. Please sir give me answer it's related to my future sir. I am not understanding what I do after 12th .
Help me sir.. Give me reply in [email protected]
29th September 2018, 03:03 PM
AtulShedage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
I am 20 years old. I have pass 12th science before 2 years. I have pass diploma pharmacy from gujarat tecnical univercity. can i join RAW? sir i really want to be a agent in RAW. please reply me sir.
If you really want to join R&AW then you need to have a degree first. Complete your graduation from any decipline and you can do it from any regular college or from UGC recognised university. You can get a degree from open university also.
After completion of graduation you can join police force; specially IPS( Indian Police Service) or even you can join IFS (Indian Foreign Servive). While doing graduation, your focus should be on preparation of UPSC( Union Public Service Commission).
Not necessary that all R&AW agents are from police service or foreign service they can be from Indian Armed Forces(Indian Army, Indian Navy etc.) So, you can join 'Indian Army' also.
The most important thing is after choosing any one of the option that I mentioned above, you will have to perform exceptionally well in that field then only R&AW will give you an opportunity to serve for your country.
ALL THE BEST
JAI HIND!
19th October 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Manish I want to join the RAW and I am student of 12th class So send me Information for Joining the RAW and give me Any Work for this and my Phone no. 9306817486
16th February 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello sir
No you can join the Raw after pharmacy because for joining the raw candidate shoulde be a police service man......
26th February 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to do something for our country. I complete my Btech in computer science department. My two brothers are in Army & CRPF. Please give me a opportunity for do something for our country.
6th July 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I feel my life is meaning less .. But before I died, I want to do something for our country or world.
And I am never want dead in old age on hospital bed.
15th March 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm surat kumar. Sir can i joining the RAW ? I'm 12th pass out with science subject in last year. Now I'm in graduation from Architecture. Sir please can you tell me how to i join the RAW?
5th April 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am Sujit Kumar.I have passed 12th with pcm.how can i join RAW.
Please reply on number:-7645942121 or
My email:[email protected]
8th April 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how many percentage are required for RAW?
Sir,.
I am pulak patra. I have passed higher secondary level in year of 2015.
Sir,i want join in raw. Becouse i love my cuntry
Please replay on number 7029629140
& my email address - [email protected]
10th April 2020, 01:50 PM
Vismithagowda

It's actually R & AW,not RAW.It's headquartered in New Delhi,it was formed after the failure of Intelligence bureau in sino-indian war.Current head is Sanjeev Tripathi who is an IPS officer.

No direct entry is there to this wing. You need to have an exceptional record of accomplishment in the police department.

Basically the recruitment is done through National aptitude test in intelligence followed by psychological and physical tests and interview.It has its own cadre R&AW ALLIED SERVICE for absorbing talent from many defense streams.It has its training institute in Gurgaon.

You can enter police service through UPSC [Union Public Service Commission] civil services test or State Public Service Commission exams. You can request for a transfer after completing the training period. More details are available in the official website.

For RAW [Research and Analysis Wing], existing meritorious officers from Military ranks and IPS [Indian Police Service] that are adept at the technique of investigation and analysis are sent to RAW on central deputation.
Once selected a recruit is taught about basic intelligence studies and pep talks to increase his standards,he is provided with various case studies from renowned IB like FBI,MI5 etc.After the basic training he is termed into Field intelligence bureau(FIB) where he or she is trained for 1-2 years.Every bit of artificial intelligence techniques are taught to him like interrogation etc etc..Field training is provided in INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY in Dehradun.

Candidates are selected for RAW(research in analytical wing) from CBI officers/agents and police department. After have experience in investigation or in police department candidates/officers are observed for educational qualification by selection committe. UPSC conducts exam for both CBI and IPS (police department).
So first you have to join either investigation department or police department.
20th April 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Doing my Distance Education which will complete my Graduation this year how can i apply to R&AW
24th May 2020, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am ubaid from Pakistan I am trying to say that I love in in Pakistan and I don't have any and any source of income I want to join raw for money and I am ready for giving you all information on my area as well can give me a reply plzz
26th May 2020, 06:39 PM
ParamAttri

Thumbs up Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th?

RAW appoint candidates who have passed the UPSC, who are currently in the IFS, IAS, IPS etc. So, after passing 12th, you should complete a degree which can help you in appearing for the UPSC.
27th May 2020, 02:15 PM
Shardha k

Quote:
After 12th who to join raw ?...please tell me the possibilities for it
Well there is no direct requirement for RAW after 12 or degree courses. The RAW however appoints candidate which have passed the upsc,who are presently in the IFS , IAS, IPS etc
10th September 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join Raw. But I don't know how to join Raw. My qualifications is - 10th, 10th 2, Diploma in mechanical engineering, computer knowledge - DCA (1year ) please reply me
12th September 2020, 02:18 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th?

There is no direct recruitment for RAW after 12 or degree course . The RAW however appoints candidates which have passed the UPSC, who are presently in the IFS, IAS,IPS,etc.Intelligence Bureau recruitment process requires candidates to appear for CGPE ( Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam) which is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year. To become RAW agent, candidates should take Group A Civil Services exam under the Central Staffing Scheme
8th June 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to. Apply row application after 12th pass out
5th July 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir My name is Akash Duary .I want to joint RAW. Sir mai indian Army ma hu. Bt mara gole RAW tha. Please help me sir. My contact no 7044610609.
23rd September 2021, 09:43 PM
vicky1011

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?