11th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE and UGC?

RVD university is recognized by UGC but not AICTE. Any distance course is not approved by AICTE.
3rd May 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I had done diploma in mechanical engineering in 2013. I have received mark sheet of all 6 semesters but degree yet not received.
29th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree b.tech electrical in 2012 from rvd university.Shall I eligible for appearing in GATE ,MPSC,UPSC examinations.
Sachin K.
14th July 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I am searching the valid & authentic document of Btech Degree Of Jn Rai Rajasthan Vidyapitha. I passed Btech Degree fom such University in the year of 2012, enrolment No DE-II/09/219677. Please supply the related such suporting document which may produce at govt. organisation for services.
3rd October 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed diploma in civil now I am working in consultancy company I want to do B.E. civil from rajsthan vidyapeeth . please give me the information and the address and phone number of pune centre
21st October 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc from jrnvu university I have a that is degree will valid or not ? Please clear my dought reply fast
26th March 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Just wanted to know the B.com certificates are Valid through out the world or not. As II have selected correspondence course.
30th December 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

YEAR 2015 TO 2016 CIVIL DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE VALID OR NOT FROM FROM DISTANCE DUCATION
12th December 2018, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I have been completed Diploma engineering electrical Ms.Rajasthan vidyapeeth university on 2018, and i am trying to apply the charter engineer in IEI , is it get approved from IEI? since AICTE Approval required to apply the CE certification , hence i hereby requesting to all suggest and if any one got CE certificate from IEI whom completed above mentioned university.
Thanks
Ram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?