9th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?

Respected Sir,
Iv got 59% in PCM and 65% as overall. It's been my dream to join Merchant Navy since class 8th!
Plz let me know if i am eligable for joining.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  3. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 56.33% in PCM and overall percentage in 12th of 62%? What is the minimum height required for merchant navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  6. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  8. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  10. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  11. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  12. How shall I get into Merchant navy after 12th with arts -- [New]
  13. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  14. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  16. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
22nd May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?

So guyz the minimum percentage required for merchant navy is atleast 25% in Pcm. .nd after that u can apply for merchant navy.
10th May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sri,12th finished 52% and DIPLAMO MECH ENGG almost finished 89% so, i am joining INDIAN NAVY SO i am eligible to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?