29th June 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?

i ve done my graduation in BVSc & AH from gadvasu ,ludhiana.....n i m interested in private sector...what kind of jobs i should look out for....???n which best offers can i get..?

28th October 2011, 09:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?

There are a lot of opportunities after B.V.Sc & A.H. You can find lot of opportunities in private sector. You can find employment in central farms, drug research institutes, veterinary hospitals, poultry farms, etc. You can even set up a private clinic. Another option for you is to join as lecturer in any private college.
30th October 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?

can i go with dairy sector and what about salary in dairy???
15th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed plus2 science with 55% marks. is there any institutins in India which offer seats for Bsc veterinary science or Btech dairy science on payment basis?
9th June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in forestry department as a doctor of wild animals after clearing my entrance exam of b.v.sc. and animal husbandary?
9th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in forestry department as a doctor of wild animals after clearing my entrance exam of b.v.sc. and animal husbandary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?