20th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?

sir/mam m doing b.tech mechanical engineering as first year from sharda university greater noida..................I want 2 know that it is
possible that can i take admission in any govt colleges such as jamia milia islamia, NSIT, Indraprasth etc in second year as lateral entry.............if it is possible or not ............plz mail me on my ID i.e [email protected] will b very grateful 2 u............thankz

Related Questions:
15th November 2011, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?

how to get syllabus of electronics and communication engineering for jelet entrance examination??
10th December 2011, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
i am passing I.T.I in 2010 From SCVT up i am working in cement factory Aur mai diploma karna chata hu kuch sujhav de.
23rd April 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

m doing b.tech in civil eng at sharda university.n wanna do lateral entry in jamia millia or ipu.is this possible.can u please give me the information.my mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

please let me know whether a diploma from Doeacc society stands eligible for lateral entry
12th September 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in iit and nit colleges through lateral entry.pls tell me detail on [email protected]
5th February 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm SOUMEN CHAKRABORTY diploma in cst 2nd year.Can I apply b tech in 2nd year for cst.Please,can you tell me the name of collages which is no costly for direct admited student of 2nd year.Otherwise my family stop my education.
3rd May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my diploma course from civil engg. And wanna apply for b.tech 2nd year. What can i do?
15th June 2013, 11:11 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering
---------------------------------

1.Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
2.Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
3.Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
4.Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar
5.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
6.Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
7.Sardar Patel College of Engineering
8.University College of Engg
9.Jabalpur Engineering College
10.University College of Engg (A) Osmania Univ. Hyderabad
11.National Institute of Engineering
12.Nirma Institute of Technology
13.Amity School of Engineering
14.Mumbai University Inst of Chemical Technology
15.Amrita Institute of Technology & Science
15th July 2013, 07:19 PM
Tai 1

Most of the private engineering college in India and throughout the west bengal have lateral entry scheme.

generally 10% of total number of seat is reserved for lateral entry student.

i will suggest you first appear in the lateral entry entrance examination and according to your result try to take admission in the best college.

probable JU takes lateral entry directly into second year of engineering.
20th July 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

hy is there any college who offer lateral entry for B.B.A course in 2nd year??
20th July 2013, 06:26 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

The Best colleges for Lateral Entry like ::
===============================

National Institute of Technology, Wrangal

Anna University, Chennai

M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore

BITS, Pilani

Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Trichy

Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering, Chennai.

All the best.........
20th October 2013, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is pranjil bhatnagar i am a Student of be in ec branch at gyan ganga institute jabalpur can i get lateral entry in an good college directly through any exams like iiit hyderabad conducts
23rd October 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission to jadavpur university through JELET in CSE?
8th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am also a diploma holder student from BIT MESRA JHARKHAND(RANCHI) i want to know is there lateral entry in BITS PILANI plz give me information about it that you have in my mail
[email protected]
13th August 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech mechanical student.i have done my first year from private cllg with 80% marks and now i want to take admission in other cllg through lateral entry.
10th February 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering. And I want a admission in Sri venkateswara university college of Engineering through lateral entry, is it possible to get admission.please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?