29th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Denny_Crane

Default Re: Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year?

Dear Friend

The notification of DRDO Scientist Entry Test is generally published in the month of April/May every year
and the test is conducted in the month of September.

Due to administrative reason DRDO SET is not conducted in 2011. It will be conducted in 2012.

Visit: http://rac.gov.in/ to get updates in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  2. Date of upcoming government exams? Details regarding that? I want a government job
  3. Upcoming exam details and details about government job exams?
  4. List upcoming Government job exams for Nurse post in Tamil Nadu?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  6. How to apply for upcoming government job exams online?
  7. Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?
  8. How many medical entrance exams are going to be held in upcoming year? Are CMC Vellore, JIPMER going to be held along with NEET?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Dates of all the upcoming government exams? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  13. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Need details of upcoming Central Government nurses job vacancies? -- [New]
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. Upcoming government service exams for MSc Botany students?
  17. List of Government and Semi Government Exams in the year of 2012 for the candidates of BE in CSE?
  18. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
24th October 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year?

I completed my 12th exams and scored 97% . But I didn't do my graduation. What are the government jobs available for my educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?