25th September 2019, 10:53 PM
S4018

Default Re: How To become an I.A.S. officer after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADHURI PEDNEKAR View Post
I want to become an I.A.S. officer. I am studying in xii. What should I do to achieve my ambition?
You need to get good rank in upsc exam to get shortlisted , prepare well on the preliminary and mains subjects which you will select for exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to choose in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  2. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  3. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th Arts?
  4. How can I become an IAS officer after passing 12th arts
  5. Whether I am not eligible to become an IAS Officer being a Commerce student?
  6. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  8. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  9. How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%
  10. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  11. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  12. Can I become an IAS Officer having BA background? What are the suitable subjects in BA to become IAS Officer?
  13. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  14. How to become a IAS officer? How should I proceed further after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  15. What should I do after 12th to become an IAS officer?
  16. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  18. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai
17th May 2021, 12:45 AM
$aurav

Default Re: How To become an I.A.S. officer after 12th?

To become an IAS officer, you would require a degree from recognized university or board. Also, keep an eye on the current affairs of everyday. Attempt quizzes on online websites and also keep your preparations according to the syllabus provided on the UPSC website https://www.upsc.gov.in

The exam is composed of 3 parts including preliminary, mains and interview. So you need to invest around one full year if you are planing to crack the exam.

You can also find the syllabus for the examination in following link:
https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/defaul...020_N_Engl.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?