17th November 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board?

i m very tensed about physcs.please tell me how i study.which are important chapters?
9th December 2010, 06:05 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board?

Hey never think that Physics is tough because in all the graduation courses you need to have the basics of Physics.Its really sad that you just need just the qualifying mark.

The qualifying marks for all the subjects in CBSE is just 33% so you need to score a minimum of 24 marks in the theory out of 75 and 14 marks out of 30 in your practical part.

all the best,prepare well.
20th February 2011, 07:52 PM
sid_sid

what are the passing marks in chemsitry and physics as per cbse???
2nd March 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

does a student gets grace marks if he/she fails in just 1 subject?
14th March 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

for numerical problem ie the one asked from electro chemistry chapter (3 mark question) in set 3 of cbse 2011 chemistry exam, i wrote the nernst equation which is to be used to solve that problem and then i just substituted the corresponding values ,but didnt do the calculation ,will i be getting some mark for that?
17th March 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to pass in physics theorey paper including practicals for state board???...?
19th March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum passing marks inmath inclass12 cbse board?
2nd April 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

passing markes in math in haryana borad
23rd April 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

in chemisrty xii std board exam,in the numerical problemfrom "electrochemistry",will marks be given for writing formulas related to the given question and its substitutionfrom the given quantities?
23rd April 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

if the student has got 17-20 marks in physics then the student is passed or not by giving grace marks
reply please
17th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hey... you have to score 10 in practical and 23 in theory... to pass.... with a overall total of 33...
18th May 2011, 11:41 AM
soumak93
Junior Member+

You have get 24 in theory and 14 in practical to pass.
But don't be worried. It's pretty easy to get . Work hard and study the ncert book properly and who can say, you may score greater than 80.
18th May 2011, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board in point scale? if you can send me , send the equivalent marks out of hundred for point 5.60.

[QUOTE=akash raj;38326]what is the minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board in point system . Send the equivalent marks out of hundred for point 5.60.(QUOTE)
18th May 2011, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board in point scale? if you can send me , send the equivalent marks out of hundred for point 5.60.

[QUOTE=akash raj;38326]what is the minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th in icse board in point system . Send the equivalent marks out of hundred for point 5.60.(QUOTE)
18th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

if a student gets point 5.60 in mathematics in isc 12th exam what should be the marks out of hundred?
18th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

do cbse give grace marks??
20th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for numerical problem ie the one asked from electro chemistry chapter (3 mark question) in set 3 of cbse 2011 chemistry exam, i wrote the nernst equation which is to be used to solve that problem and then i just substituted the corresponding values ,but didnt do the calculation ,will i be getting some mark for that?
ofcourse,u wil get marks!!
23rd May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

well,its urgent...kindly tel me...i have cleared my 5papers...bt in science i hav scored p=36,c=36,n b=40 bt failed in clearing theory as per mrkseet.....but in remarks its coming fail..wat does it mean??.so,plzz help me out to sort out my query sir..m very nervous..:(
23rd May 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

wat abt grace marks????
27th May 2011, 11:25 PM
pranjal m

plz give me links wer i can gt cbse compartment previous years papers of physics class 12. thnx.
5th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class matric karachi sindh board
24th June 2011, 10:19 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well you need to score

passing marks both in theory and practical

out of 70 marks in Theory you need to have 24 marks to pass

and out of 30 marks in practical you need to have 11 marks to pass

so a total of 35 marks ins needed to pass overall

with passing marks in both theory and practical.
12th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAM PLEASE GIVE ME SOME OVERVIEW THAT HOW CAN I APPEAR MY PHYSICS EXAM 2011 ( COMPARTMENTAL).?
PLEASE HELP ME.
PROVIDE ME THE GUIDENCE.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I CAN PREPARE FOR THE EXAMINATION?
26th July 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th tamil nadu state board?
30th September 2011, 12:10 AM
Rohit Rajora

Hi dear you seem to be worried. You need to get just 40 marks to get off the failing mark. But one should aim for higher.
Regards
rohit rajora
24th November 2011, 06:55 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi.....
Dear....
As the CBSE physics examination has two section-
1. Theory
2. Practical
The theory examination is of 70 marks of 3 hour. and the PRACTICAL examination is the home examination of 30 marks.
To pass in physics, you must have pass in theory part as well as in practical part.
To pass in theory part, you must have score at least 24 marks in theory out of 70. But there are 5 marks of grace marking is also available.
Also, you must have to score at least 11 marks in practical section.

Thank you!!
~gamble~
12th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get average marks in physics
12th December 2011, 10:06 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
CBSE pattern of exam differs from that of the state board pattern. The board is run by the central government and the region is divided into different zones.
The paper for the exam consist of theory , theory and practical. The pass mark for clearing the exam is 33%. In case of paper involving practical the aspirant need to pass in both the paper i.e practical and theory. The practical involving paper are physics, chemistry and biology . For which you need to secure 24 out of 70 in the theory paper. And 11 out of 30 in the case of practical.
It is not tough for getting pass in the exam you need to put more efforts for getting pass in the exam if you feel difficulty.
13th December 2011, 09:34 AM
mayankkaushik02

In theory exam you need to secure at least 24 marks from 70 marks paper and in your practical you need at least 9 marks from 30.
This procedure is same for Chemistry and in Biology.
15th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board?

My dear Friend...

You looking for minimum marks required to pass 12th physics from CBSE. But remember that
"Low Aim Is Crime" if you thing about scoring in exam , then you will automatically get pass with good marks...

So do not thing about minimum marks to pass in exams...

---------Best Of Luck

Thank You
Navin Balla
30th December 2011, 01:46 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you seem to be very worrid regarding your physics paper that may be the only reason why you are asking for pass %-age but let me tell you that just study hard and try to concentrate on your study and physics concepts and i am sure you will make it with good marks ..
still my duty iss to inform you about the pass marks as you have asked for it, so the passing marks for physics is 33 out of 100 taken in total out of 100. but you need to individually pass both in practical as well as theory so the mark alloted for both to pass is:;--
24 out of 70 is required in theory as minimum marks to pass.
&
14 out of 30 is required in practical as minimum marks to pass.

But you have to individually pass both theory and practical paper.
Good luck............
6th March 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

will there be any grace marks for physics 12 th exam
6th March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i m only getting 17-20 marks in physics theory.is there any grace mark system in cbse
13th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what will happen if I get 22 marks i Physics ?
14th March 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What are passing marks for sr.inter physics paper..??..plzz reply as soon as poossible
19th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board?

what need to pass the theory paper in physics only questions paper in 56 marks
25th March 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

what abt A/cs...20 practical and 80 theory.....both will b added??
12th April 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i may fail in pcm in aissce 12, so can i giv improvement xams nxt year aftr giving my compartment xams dis year..?
29th April 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum pass mark in each subject in cbse????????????????????/reply soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........
4th May 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to pass physics theory paper for isc board.
22nd May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how much no. is given in grace marks in cbse
23rd May 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I heard that 18th marks is required to pass in physic theory....is it right???'
5th October 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student of class 12..
pls give some tips to study physic nd maths
10th February 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What will pass theory exam pass 25% in 75=17.5
10th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Beawar

Dear..

why you are asking for Minimum marks. There are lots of days pending for the exam and a thorough preparation can at least give you 50% marks so try for it.

The minimum marks required are :-

1. 24 in Theory
2. 11 in Practical

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
11th February 2013, 07:52 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

you must get 23 in theory and 12th in practical for being passed,
but prepare well,and do not think only to be pass,
try to get good marks.
ok
all the best
24th February 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how many pasing marks needed to pass phy.chem.maths plz reply
27th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get 50% marks in phy theory paper?
5th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any grace marks in physics boards exam of 2013? plz do reply...as m getn only 20 in theory and 27 in pract..
5th March 2013, 06:37 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board?

minimum marks required to pass in theory subject are as follows:-
physics-23/70

chemistry-23/70

maths-33/100

hindi- 33/100

english- 33/100

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?