25th February 2012, 10:46 AM
drurv

Default Re: Career after BDS in usa and uk?

dear friend.

the uk as well as the usa is known as the hub of the medical science,and there is many

good college and institute.

so if you are ready to go for the foreign the be ready and search the good college,

and then take the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in USA after completing BDS course?
  2. Career scope of BDS in USA?
  3. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  4. Career after BDS in usa and uk? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?
  6. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  7. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  8. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  9. What to do to get a job in USA after doing BDS from Deemed University? Which are the exams and their syllabus?
  10. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  11. Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?
  12. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  13. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  14. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  15. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  16. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  17. What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA?
  18. Procedure followed to apply for BDS in USA after completion of BDS? -- [New]
29th February 2012, 06:20 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi dear,
You don't have to worry because you have lot of options after B.D.S.
Dental departments in hospitals,nursing homes need the services of dentists.
You can also self employ urself by private practise.There are various other resourses like Dental Hygienist Certificate Course,Dental Mechanist Certificate Course,Diploma Course in Dental Assistance.But these will not provide you with P.G degree.
anyway doing M.D.S is the best choice after B.D.S.
All the best.
29th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

respectd sir/ mam,

I completed my BDS. i want to know career options after bds in us. any 1 r 2 year courses available other than hygenist, assitant.U cn mail me to [email protected] for ur reply
1st April 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

everyone is saying do mds,there r 450 seats and all.but the students sitting for exam are around 40,000.doing mds frm pvt college through entrance exam costs 15-25 lakhs depending on college.management seat costs you 25-60 lakhs depending on branch and college.
16th June 2012, 01:40 PM
romi_bal

You don't have to worry because you have lot of options after B.D.S.
Dental departments in hospitals,nursing homes need the services of dentists.
You can also self employ urself by private practise.There are various other resourses like Dental Hygienist Certificate Course,Dental Mechanist Certificate Course,Diploma Course in Dental Assistance.But these will not provide you with P.G degree.
anyway doing M.D.S is the best choice after B.D.S.
All the best...
16th June 2012, 07:31 PM
babu91

hello dear friend.

the uk as well as the usa is known as the hub of the medical science,and there is many

good college and institute.

so if you are ready to go for the foreign the be ready and search the good college,

and then take the admission.
thank you
8th October 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i complete my FSC i want to be a dentist.. what should i have to do to get admission in UK dentist collage...
16th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

hi am priyadharshini .R i have completed my bds in madha dental college & hospital kundrathur ,chennai .now am doing my internship in the same college only .after my intenship i wanna do my job in london so i need to know what & al i have to do for the job in london .how much salary they wil give ? if there any exam to join a job ple tel me abt that
[email protected]
25th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I have newly admited in bds but I want mbbs so much..so I always think about my futur....what is our futur...and what is scop of bds all ovr world please...awr me.
23rd January 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

after BDS can i join to MBBS
12th May 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ..Recently I have received a job offer letter from UK..Only after a few typical questions via E-mail..Anyway I m an experienced BDS from INDIA.I doubt how can this can happen? Please, need help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?