21st December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in B.E for joining Indian army through TGC (engineering)?

hello sir,i hv done my graduation in B.E comp,which type of analysis is tk for TGC recuirtment,what is syllabus.
12th March 2012, 08:08 AM
jobsick

Default Re: Percentage required in B.E for joining Indian army through TGC (engineering)?

Indian Army is looking for fresh BE/Btech Engineering graduates to join in Technical Cadre. Through its 112th Technical Graduates Course starting in January 2011, the Indian Army is looking for the Technical Graduates.
A first class graduate that means minimum 60% marks in Btech. is eligible to join Indian army through TGC(engineering) entry scheme.

For more specific details you can check Indian army's official website:
indianarmy.nic.in/
21st May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e final year student of cse and i would like to aplly for the army post and my final semester results are not now and my results expect should be by the end of july and in army apllication form i need to fill the 8TH sem cgpa should u please help me weather i would the column or fill the approx. cgpa on it pls help me
26th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 57 % in B.E and with 5 years of Graduation ... Am I Eligible for TCG(Technical Graduation Course). Please Reply ...It is very urgent.
10th July 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Myself sony chail doing engg from E&TC branch. i jst wnt to know dat the aggregate percentage u consider is of all the 4 yrs of engg or jst the final year's percentage ? one more thing dat i wnt to ask u is dat the students who wasted der 1 or 2 yrs during der BE dat means completed der degree in 5 or 6 yrs can apply for indian army?
16th July 2012, 01:17 PM
gokuls1

hello dear,
there are several entries in army if you want to join as a normal Sepoy the you must be a +2 with the age of 18 to 21.
if you want to apply for as a officer then you must have graduation degree then you can apply for the officer level.
CDS minimum qualification is graduation age limit is 19 to 24
OTA(ssc) minimum qualification is graduation age limit is 21 to 27 can apply.
TGC minimu qualification is B.tech or BE age limit i 21 to 25 and minimum 60% requirement.
NDA +2 or pass out can apply age limit is 16.5 to 19 year can apply
these are the entries in which you can apply.
Best Luck..!!!
21st September 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my BE with 55% marks.m eligible for TGC or not.
14th April 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

12th percentage is required after graduation in B.TECH if u have 60% above in B.TECH...plz rply...................
6th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

HAI I AM BTECH ELECTRONICS 2010 PASSEDOUT AND I HAVE 56%. SO CAN I ELLIGIBLE FOR ATTEND TGC 118 PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION REGARDING THIS IS MY MAIL:[email protected]
19th September 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my engineering wit 59% can i apply for tgc email [email protected]
19th September 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my engineering wit 59% can i apply for tgc email [email protected]
10th September 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir iam having 55% in B.E ece I am sheduled caste am i eligible to join indian army through TGC,UES,SSC,SSB my age is 24
28th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir , as given above ur reply that aggregate 60% obtained candidate can apply but sir I see in merit is at 64% for TGC why sir plz reply ?
14th November 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 54.46% in my B tech EEE. So, can I eligible for TGC 131st batch?
24th November 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

My pu percentage is 55 But o have 70 percent in graduation. Am i eligible for TGC entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?