11th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

Bansal and vibrant r the best in kota...dey r known for their originality of best education for jee...rest r fake...dont waste money in oder coachings...
18th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

which coaching insistute is best for average student at kota. as iwant the admission of my son who is going to be in 11th class. he is a student of K.C Public school. as i am serving out side . I want a school which also take care of childerns. dinesh sambyal
18th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank786 View Post
actually i am in class 10th from CBSE board and i want join a coaching institute (from class 11) for cracking IITJEE
but i am really confused to join the coaching among Bansal(kota),Vibrant(kota) and Narayana(new delhi)
so pleae tell the best among these or any other
pleae reply soon on [email protected]
Dude according to me Bansal(Kota) is the best coaching institute in India...
Akhilesh kr jha
Piping Engineer
SAIPEM..
19th May 2011, 01:02 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Bansal & Vibrant are not good in individual care so if you are not the brightest one than they do not focus on you. Majority of students of Bansal & Vibrant are taking private tuition even after paying fee to these institute. Forget about resonance, all HODs have left, no system, no culture for studies

Though I am currently studying at Vibrant but I would recommend Career Point as they are doing much better than Bansal & Vibrant in Kota. CP teachers are much better & they provide the best personal care. Career Point system is very good.

These all three institute (Vibrant, Bansal & Career Point) in the same lane and one should visit all three to understand their system before joining any one.

All the best.
20th May 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

is carrer point of kota is good or not?if not ,why not and if yes ,why .compare it with other too in kota.please reply quickly as i am a dropper.thanks in advance
25th May 2011, 02:12 PM
kmehindru4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
i think NARAYANA is better than BANSAL and VIBRANT. if you want to go kota then you should choose RESONANCE rather than BANSAL and VIBRANT. RESONANCE is considered best for the preparation of IIT-JEE. now the choice is yours.
i have studied at kota in bansal classes so please listen no need to go kota as kota is only for those students who have already completed 11 & 12 syllabus in 10th class
29th May 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I AM A DROPPER WHICH COACHING IS BEST FOR IIT JEE ? I GOT 12 MARKS LESS THAN CUT OFF IN JEE 2011 WHICH COACHING CAN GIVE ME PERSONAL CARE?
29th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

to drop which coaching is best?
31st May 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Is resonance in mumbai as good as the one in kota?
1st June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

this thread is run by resonance
6th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in CBSE Board 10th. I plan to go to kota next yr in 11th.plz suggest best coaching among vibrant & Resonance. This yr I have joined Resonance Distance learning program........Really brilliant notes.
6th June 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute for aieee for repeaters??
16th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching for iit in patna
16th June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Vibrant (Kota) is the bast coaching centre. I am recommand for vibrant.

Quote:
actually i am in class 10th from CBSE board and i want join a coaching institute (from class 11) for cracking IITJEE
but i am really confused to join the coaching among Bansal(kota),Vibrant(kota) and Narayana(new delhi)
12th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I m a droper...my 12th marks are good enough 4 iit... bt i doubt i hav a gud aptitude 4 iit.. i am basically aiming 4 aieee... please tell me which coaching class is better..-
Bansal(kota), Resonance(kota), vibrant(kota), career point(kota), narayana(hyd)...
14th July 2011, 11:37 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
i think NARAYANA is better than BANSAL and VIBRANT. if you want to go kota then you should choose RESONANCE rather than BANSAL and VIBRANT. RESONANCE is considered best for the preparation of IIT-JEE. now the choice is yours.

thanks
17th July 2011, 04:56 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
bansal coaching center is the best coaching center of india. every year they are giving very good result. most of their students get admission in iit colleges every year. it will be best for you.
after bansal, resonance(kota) is their. it is also having very good result every year. you can also think of that
15th August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Join fiitjee south delhi
25th August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to go KOTA next year.Currently I am in Class 10th.
Which Coaching Institute I should prefer??
Vibrant,Career Point,Resonance or Narayana???

Plz help me????
29th August 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

actually i suggest u to choose vibrant or motion
3rd September 2011, 10:39 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

all the three institutes namely, bansal, vibrant and narayana are good at preparing

students for the national level entrance exams .

so, you can join in any one of them.

i prefer narayana as the best institute for coaching of IIT-JEE

all the best
3rd September 2011, 11:50 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

I prefer narayana

as it provide

1. good faculty

2. proper guidance

3. daily exams

4. mock tests

5. give time management classes

6 and proper oriented and well furnished planning about the examination and the syllabus'
4th September 2011, 12:37 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
you should try for Vidyamandir Classes..they are considered to be the best for IIT-JEE and have a selection record of about 75% every time..so do seriously consider it..
After that i would advice you to go for BANSAL(KOTA) and then go for FIIT-JEE(New Delhi)
NARAYANA(New Delhi) is not such a good institute so i would suggest you to keep it as your last option..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what ratio bancal . vibbrant and narayana share in 2011-12 IIT ?
8th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Narayana's gud....particularly in south india.....
6th October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

vibrant is the best
25th October 2011, 11:45 AM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

According to me Vibrant is the best option for the Preparation of IITJEE.

Although BANSAL has got the highest no of selections.

Narayana has got the TOPPEPS.

But Vibrant is better a better option among all as the teachers tere are considered as one of the best.
NJ, MSC, PJ, VG, NA, VKJ, PG. are well known personalities as teachers in kota.

They also take care of your personal problems to a huge extent.

All The best
29th October 2011, 05:27 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear
thank you
10th November 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i also have same problem as shashank, i m studying in k.v. shajapur in 10th standard & confused about the study center for preparation of iit
19th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wheather allen carrier institute is good for IIT JEE
it depends if your concepts r clear n u wanna drop 4 a better rank join bansal. however if u wish 2 start 4m d very basics u should go 2 motion or allen. As it is d best teachers at bas=nsals have now joined allen.
21st November 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I m studying in class 10th this year from icse.
i am looking forward to join coaching classes at kota Bansal.
but the syllabus for entrance exam is of NCERT based so i m in a confusion that will i be able to clear the exam.
plz send me details on my no 09690889824.
can also send me details on [email protected]
26th November 2011, 08:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

I would say Bansal Kota is the best IIT JEE coaching that prevails in India over the past decade. It has produced the 1st rank maximum no. of times, and has a very high success record.

Next comes the RESONANCE Kota, this is again one of the best in the market. So you may choose any of these two.

Vibrant is not much popular and personally I do not know about it, so i cant tell you much about it.

Narayana is a good name, and it has its centres in Delhi. You can look for it too, but the Bansal and Resonance are the most famous names when it comes to IIT coaching.

Rest all depends on your decision. And also ones own determination and will to succeed is also important.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
5th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

one of my best friends son is going to complete his CBSE CLASS 10TH Exam.in feb.-mar.2012.He wants to persue his studies for 11th&12th in kota along with IIT-JEE COACHING.PL.suggest which institute will be better in order of merit wheather ALLEN,BANSAL OR RESONANCE.Secondly ,what is the appropriate time for admission.Thanking you in anticipation.Soliciting an early response along with land line &mob. no. &name of contact EXECUTIVE.Regards.
15th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for 10th boards in March 2012. I want to crack IIT JEE exam. I am presently studyinig in Shimla. Where should I go for coaching in order to achieve my goal?
19th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

the best coaching of kota is vibrant,motion classes and then bansal, career point,ressonance,rise,and then allen and etoos academy.as per survey conducted
21st December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

NARAYANA is the best coaching for cracking iit-jee but u have to work hard there and put ur whole efforts &u say?
1st January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me about individual coaching as different teachers 4 different subjects rather than choosing an institute 4 coaching
7th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the needed books in physics to crack iitjee?
8th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

actually i am in class 10th and i want to join a coaching institute.which on should i choose?
(1) bansal
(2) vibrant
(3) resonance
27th January 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR.....
i am a student of 10th class from icse board.......... after 2 months i will be in 11th.......
i want to crack iitjee of 2014
since 7 HODs from bansal have joined vibrant 2 years ago, can u tell me the present situation of bansal and vibrant and which one is better among these two...........
28th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,

presently i m a student of class 11.....i read in k.v.bargarh .orissa.
i m going to appear my iit-jee exam in 2013.....plzz sugesst me some good institute for my prepartion...as well as for my class 12.i m a cbse student ...is there is any institute..who gave preparation for iit as well as it is linked with cbse...
2nd February 2012, 08:18 PM
sarafatharva

Dear
bansal is best
4th February 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coching among allen and resonance?
5th February 2012, 08:13 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
Its your good time to join an institute for the preparation of competative exams.Best institute for IITJEE is Bansal,for AIEEE narayana is best and Vibrant is equally good for both IITJEE and AIEEE.But now Vibrant has given good result and in comparision to bansal,So its an emerging institute and will perform very well in future also so my advice is to join Vibrant.
11th February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th cbse student and planning to prepare for iit jee in next session in kota.which coaching institute should I join? Please help me out....
23rd February 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to join Andhra Pradesh SRI CHAITANYA coaching center for IIT JEE preparation?
25th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

is the faculty in bansal good after the teachers moved to allen??
25th February 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Friend All three are good but i will recommend you to go for RESONANCE(KOTA). it is best coaching in kota for the preparation of IIT-JEE .
25th February 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

is bansal classes is the best for IIT-JEE ?
1st March 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I hav a question. Well plz dont onsider as if i m boosting, i m jus telling the truth. Actually i m very good at studies and i want to join a proper institute for my preparation for IIT-JEE. so which institute should i join in KOTA. Or i should remain at my home and do some coaching along with my schooling. Please do suggest me. My Id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?