3rd May 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs and Salary packages after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

m.pharma is best choice no.1.worth.2.hard work.3gasing.4.attend intervew
3rd May 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir presently i'm doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics.could you suggest how can i get a project work in an well reputed pharma industry.
best job and good salarey
6th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

wats d salary package of b.pharm holder after working for 4 years in production department
6th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

indian pharmacists does not have any respect as compaired to other country pharmacists.and even our f**kng indian pharma industry doesnt provide us the right employement and salary. .wen v compair with our other fndz doin jobs with gud salary we feel our self hesitated. .watta fate of indian pharmacist. . Even being d lyf saving industry we got dis position. . Beter leave d field, shift the carrier option .or jump to other countries.. . SHARATH KUMAR
6th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

indian pharmacists does not have any respect as compaired to other country pharmacists.and even our f**kng indian pharma industry doesnt provide us the right employement and salary. .wen v compair with our other fndz doin jobs with gud salary we feel our self hesitated. .watta fate of indian pharmacist. . Even being d lyf saving industry we got dis position. . Beter leave d field, shift the carrier option .or jump to other countries.. . SHARATH KUMAR
12th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

m pharm in pharmeceutical chemistry is good?
13th May 2011, 01:04 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
Its depends upon from which institute you persue the course,because today quality of education is also a big factor.

However,a post graduate from a good institute can expect anything between
3.5-6 lacs/annum,after few years of experience say 5 years you can clame 9-12lacs/annum.

Thanks
18th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hii my dear frns,,, pharmacy has great future,,, but we should get started from down stage and finally we can reach top level; but dont expect high scales at begining itself ddudes,, all u need is patience...i did my m-pharmacy in pharmaceutics department and from 6 months i am seeking for job,, but its high difficulty for a fresher to get into yhe pharma company,, atleast u need high reference to get in,,,or otherwise u need minimum experience ,,, so u should be patience for getting into the company,,, once u get it it u cant expect ur out put guys.. so all th best for pharma graduates,,,,
18th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

is there anything else after m.pharm??? if m.pharm has done in a good college, then how many salary package can i get??
20th May 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

hello every one

any body wants to admission in m.pharma then call on 919927164801
20th May 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Which company is giving 3-4 lac package 2 M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) fresher? can you plz name?
even no good job for pharmaceutical M.Pharm initially........they are working like donkey's.....
In pharma field you grow like rainy season...very slowly..and till the time u grow dats 2 late 2 b....(Responsiblities all around)..
please dnt suggest anybody 2 come in pharma (india)..in India pharmacists stands nowhere...
absolutely yes no high pay scale ..but dnt play the blame game .. pharmacy is for the people who like to serve humanity
25th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jobs and Salary packages after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushar007 View Post
r u crazy?? engineering is a much better option than pharmacy.(in india)
a graduation in engg. is sufficient to get a well paying job, whereas in pharmacy u shud b at least masters in pharmacy to get a decent job. pharmacy is also much tougher, time consuming and less satisfying course than engg.
also in engg. we have ample opportunities in defence services, private as well as public sector as compared to pharmacy which has got a limited scope. in pharmacy sector, the efforts r more and output is less.
so dude, i never suggest anyone to persue a career in pharmacy (as i am also a pharmacy graduate) unless he wants to work in u.s. or u.k. rather than in india.
i agree with you...am a masters in pharmacy..n i will never suggest somebody to leave engg. and opt for pharmacy....
25th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a student who has just graduated from 12th and now i wanna join b. pharm in bangalore in a college like al_ameen college of pharmacy . and after four or five years later i will go to usa and work there what are the scopes of work there for me?? your suggestions are highly needed plez my id : [email protected]
25th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a student who has just graduated from 12th and now i wanna join b. pharm in bangalore in a college like al_ameen college of pharmacy . and after four or five years later i will go to usa and work there what are the scopes of work there for me?? your suggestions are highly needed plez my id : [email protected]
26th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Its all about fate and reference within the company which drag you towards higher salary or descent growth, joh banda B.pharm ka ya Msc ka agar hum se kam salary pe bhi tik sakta hai, toh M.pharm walon ko kyon jyada pay karte company mein, its better to survive till frustation buildsup in the company ad then switch over to acedamic
26th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

4 lakh kaun dhega yar humhe woh log koje maar rahe hey
26th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i had compleated my d,pharm, b.pharm.....now am doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics.is there any plus point to me about my d.pharm including b and m.pharm for job purpose in industry........................
27th May 2011, 11:49 PM
vidya bhushan ceutics

Smile Re: Jobs and Salary packages after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

defnetely u can take, but first u should go for gpat exam, if u will qualified then u can get easy admn in any govt. approved college on the basis of your merit in gpat, from niper u can also apply for m.s. pharma which is the great emerging course mostly in foreign countries, all the best
1st June 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my project work in pharmaceutics in pharmacetucial industry in india .
location near ncr
please reply
1st June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Guys I am a student of JSS University Mysore. about to finish my B pharma degree in may... today only I booked seat in same college as Its hard to get seat later, even after knowing that what I am going to pay for PG seat the interest of that also I may not able to get back once I come in field.... after spending a lot of money even parents also expect a good salary but the scenario here is totally opposite.... colleges are asking for high fees but don't bother about students that what they will get in back?? knowing all these problems still booked seat for M pharma because friends If we have completed or joined a B pharm degree means we got caught in a wrong field... we all pharmacy professionals are struggling in our selves... and not even able to say the problem to parents or our relatives or other profession's friends because who will say negative points about their field.... that what is the actual scenario if we say such thing that papa I am going to get 12-15 k after 8-10 lac. expentidure (fee accomodation and common expenses)they will never allow to study for further... but still keeping hope in future and moving ahead for PG:-)
I find the only way to earn a good salary is abroad and for that common guy like me don't have link.... what to do.... where to go... whom to ask.... whom to argue.... No answer with me... You got any answer???
[email protected]
hey dude..
i hav completed my mpharm.......... i il suggest u to do any MBA..
1st June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i am panchi n i want to know about the scope of pharmacy in US and its salary packages
2nd June 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushar007 View Post
well that's true. initially m.pharm fresher only gets about 15k per month working for about 10-12 hrs a day and it's only after 5-7 years of experince one may get a decent salary which creates a lot of frustation amongst pharmacy graduates like me.

from where did you pursue your m.pharma degree???
2nd June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir.. i m b-pharm final yr stdnt . Can u suggest me other den pharmaceutics which 1 is d better option for doing M-pharm.
3rd June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am selected for pharm D and B pharma in Manipal institute. please suggest me which one is better in india.
3rd June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

plzz dnt go for pharmacy...i suggest.....whoever is saying that....it is a boomiing field....its wrong...its a mess now....i hav completed my M.S.(pharm.) in pharmaceutics from niper mohali........the dream institute of each pharmacy graduate...with top branch...nw i m searching for job....i hav experienced the level pharmacy compared to other profession, its over now....pharmacy is gng to over one day....and i m totally frustrated.....i suggest...b pharm and m pharm is of no use....dont go for it.......
5th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell us that what is the salary after b pharm and its scope and placement

a question by sindhoora
7th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
wat the hell every one talkin after doin Bpharm startin salary for Bpharm graduates at in pharmaceutical company is 4000 to 5000 per month fo fresher even in orchid they are givin 6000 startin... even a liter petrol itself Rs62 were r v there is no scope for pharmacy in india even in hospital pharmacy they givin 6000 to 7000 per month......... all paramedical courss are struggling even nursing also ...only doctors are earning more as a health care professional in India rest all health care professional are paid for nothin............. ........... all u senior members i completed Bpharm plsss if u think my comments wrong pls find me a job in manufacturing company for 10000 as startin salary .......... am so sicck of manufacturin company bcoz they never give good salary so am workin as medical rep in MNC company fo 22000 per month as fresher ...... its my fate to work as medical rep after doin bpharm....... and below 15000 per month i cant support my family so doin my markettin job............................. common India wake up Do some thin for poor Bpharm graduated lik me................. Any objections mail me @ [email protected]
yes ur right
8th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek Dhoot View Post
hi
pharmacy is a good career option
you can apply for research scientist
its a wellpaid job!!
go for it
hi i am sheetal kalera,now i am in final year bpharm.
I just wanted to ask that how should i apply for research scientist
11th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What the hell all r speaking here. Im M Pharm Pharmaceutics Graduate searching for job from 6 months, None called even for Interview.
secured 80% in M Pharm and my seniors are on the same boat struggling for job from 1 and half year.
If u want to become a lecturer u can do M Pharm by spending lakhs.
Even if u get a corporate job An average salary of good pharma company is 15000/- per month and has to work like donkeys & for this profile getting job is too difficult.
Better don't ruin ur life too buddies.
Explore other options.

Your Wellwisher
hi
who de hell said ur going to get good jobs wit salary???????
am M Pharm in pharmaceutics wit 85% in final yr from 6 month am struggling just to get an interview call, forget 15000 salary its hard to even get in de company.
so pls dont ever advice any one to get in this feild
13th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

helloo,,'m totally confused after my B.pharm,, should i go for M.pharm after spending Lakhs or should i deviate into Bank tests ..........
13th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

helloo,,'m totally confused after my B.pharm,, should i go for M.pharm after spending Lakhs or should i deviate into Bank tests ..........
14th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Jobs and Salary packages after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek Dhoot View Post
hi
pharmacy is a good career option
you can apply for research scientist
its a wellpaid job!!
go for it
hello sir this is rakesh marape .i m confused between b.sc and b.pharma . i want to do b.pharma but i m not confident in the future that i can succed in pharmacy . Is there is wellfuture for me plz suggest me
15th June 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good after b.pharm?
16th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

iam pursueing m.pharm (pharmaceutical analysis).after doin my m.pharm how much would i expect as salaries and which type i companies should i prefer?
19th June 2011, 01:34 AM
mnjtmitra

Expect around 14k pm. That too depends on company. If your college provides campus placements then try there or else try by uploading resume at naukri, monsterindia etc. Bt frankly saying analysis is in nascent stage and jobs are limited.
19th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self Amit kashyap i want to know that after M.pharm (pharmaceutices) compelete ,can i eligible to the post of chief pharmacist in industry. if yes, please tell me condition and how many experience should be required. just now i competed my B.Pharma degree and i think to do M. pharma in pharmaceutics from UK (Deharadun), what this is best option after B.Pharma or job in industry after B.Pharma .Please reply me good answer for my future i will be highly obiliged to you
25th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hai really i am thinking that pharmacy is nt a good option for good job course is too tough & job also & less oppertunities
27th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hii sir
my self sameer hav done my d.pharmacy n b.pharmacy n nw m lookin for m.pharmacy..... my query is is any othercourse i can do relate to pharmacy .... like cdm,pharmacovigilance , etc .... as an added advantage to my resume....
29th June 2011, 12:16 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J View Post
I am pursuing my M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics & having experience of two years in teaching D.Pharm(diploma) classes.I want to know what post & salary package, I should get.
since you are a fresher in pharmaceutical industry , you can get a starting salary of around Rs15,000-18,000/month depends on company you join..

you can get a job in production, research and development,clinical trials, regulatory affairs..etc..
6th July 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me details about pharma mba????is pharma mba is bettar than mpharm or not??
9th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone....can someone plz suggest me dat ...how important is industrial training after b.pharma 3rd year...??? though i m planning to do m.pharm after b.pharm...so shld i take some training or it wont be of any use for me..?? plz suggest.....
9th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hi myself Shoaib Malik... I m also from pharma field, i hav completed d.pharm as well as b.pharm...and initially i was really unaware abt the scope of pharmacy in INDIA but finally i would like to say everyone that i hav ruined my career and lyf by selecting this field...there is nothing behind this,likewise no satisfactory jobs,salary,no satisfactory promotion and no hope in even future....so i request everyone plzzzzz dont dumb the money of ur parents by selecting this field.... WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN ME FEELING OF BROKEN DREAMS.... Those who are going to enter in this field plz CONTACT ME ONCE at 09927651196

YOUR SYMPATHIZER shoaib malik ''SAM''
9th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

whate is the salari after complet m.pharm in niper
10th July 2011, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

helllo sir,would u pls suggest me any extra course while doing m pharm in pharmaceutics that wl help in getting job especially a good salary
10th July 2011, 07:24 AM
saumil shah

hello sir wld u pls suggest me any extra crse that can i do while doing m pharm in pharmaceutics to get help to get a good job by good scale
17th July 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

m doing m.pharm mba in q a field from nasee munjee mumbai with paying high amount can i cover back ....wats the future???????
20th July 2011, 02:56 PM
k.a.s.raghava

m.pharm -pharmaceutics is one of the best field in pharmacy.
we can get production departmennt and formulation(R&D), REGULATORY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT, FACULTY SIDE
WE CAN GET ABOUT AN AVERAGE OF 15000-20000RS
21st July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,what will be the salary for M.pharmacy completed student.
22nd July 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
sir i have completed DPHARMA and i want to continue b.pharma, & m.pharma so pls guide me that is there scope in india for getting good sallery & which organization provide scholarship to pharma field
22nd July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

intially at starting phases of ur career u hav to struggle alot to join a pharma firm though u r an mpharm or phd most meritorious candidate too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?