15th May 2013, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Is there any free coaching available for IAS exam? Procedure to get admission in the coaching institute?

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is praveen kumar,i want become a IAS officers.but i could not possible to studying in high fee coaching centers,so how to study that oriented coaching. can i study any free Coaching is possible..? please reply

24th May 2013, 07:57 AM

Default Re: Is there any free coaching available for IAS exam? Procedure to get admission in the coaching institute?

Hello sir there is any ias coaching in bareilly?
27th May 2013, 10:03 AM

IAM EMPLOYED.IWANT COACHING FOR FINAL IAS OREOARATIONS.PL.GIVEADDRESSES--R.ADHITHYA
10th June 2013, 01:01 PM

sir is there any free coaching centers fr ias in hyderabad?????????????
12th June 2013, 08:24 PM

Hi is there any free ias,banking coaching centres in maurai
29th June 2013, 10:42 PM

sir, i am a final year engr student.i want to join free coaching centre bcoz i am from rural area.so pls reply the free coaching class entrance exam syllabus to my email id ([email protected]) & also inform about the entrance exam syllabus
29th June 2013, 10:52 PM

sir, i am a final yr engr student.i am from rural area so i want to know about the free coaching centre in chennai. pls reply the entrance exam detail with syllabus to my email id([email protected])
11th August 2013, 07:28 PM

TELL ME ABOUT GOV IAS CENTRE IN CHENNAI WITH STYPHON
21st August 2013, 10:36 PM

Sir. My name is Tanya I have just pass my 12th I want to know best institute for IAS exam but fees should not be high plz inform me my no.9219662926..
3rd March 2014, 12:54 PM

Hi sir, i'm working in the company,pune,maharashtra.But my native is Tamilnadu;I want to became an Excellent ias officer, i need your suggestion regarding my training that how come i will approach even working in a company.i want to write the exam in tamilnadu ,i have the doubt in taking training from here could u plz suggest me for this situation. FYI i'm very mush interested to service, becoz of my family situation i'm working :-( but i'm not have an idea to quit my IAS Dream i need help from you to proceed, can you?
id:[email protected] Graduation:ECE Year: 2013 passed out

Revathy
29th June 2014, 11:59 AM

sir/Madam
is there any free coaching center for IAS in coimbatore?. plz tel me sir . [email protected]
4th July 2014, 06:02 PM

is there any free ias coaching centre in karnataka?please tell me because i have no many to pay the other institutes.please guide me
2nd November 2014, 12:37 AM

respected sir,
i am shahid from bihar and i am an electrical engineer sir i want to prepare myself for upsc exam but due to financial problem i am unable to proper shape to my dream so sir please tell me is there any coaching institute providing free education to the poor student in the location like bihar , odisha, west bengal ,ranchi.
11th January 2015, 02:52 PM

Hii sir, am vinod, I want to become an ias officer, I need a free coaching centers in hyderabad, please suggest me sir,
[email protected], 9441225397
28th April 2015, 12:31 PM

To sir
Me sir bsc student hu mp me pdti hu. Sir me ias coching krna chahti hu sir mujhe free st coching ki jankari chahiye jo m.p. me ho ya aas pas ho m.p. ke
15th June 2015, 12:17 PM

Sir I have been waiting for the entrance exam notification for AP Study Circle in Telangana (Which provides free coaching for both for IAS).I belong to Andhra Pradesh.I can not afford caoching fee as I am below poverty line.Colud any one tell me when would be the notification for AP Study Circle.Please inform me if there are any more free coching centres in Andhra pradesh.
7th July 2015, 02:37 PM

Sir/madam myself varsha i have completed bca i wish to do ias but i am not able to pay as much fees as i dont have anyones help can i get any free notes of ias