28th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

I have got 640 in mat dec 2011. i hve applied for IILM , JIMS Rohini , Jaypee Noida , Jaipuria. But I m not satisfied. I want a college where being an above average studnt I can get a good job with the help of my communication skills , as I am gud at it.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure?
  2. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  3. Recognised M.pharm colleges in india(top-20)
  4. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  7. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  8. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  9. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of top ranking MAT Colleges which give Fee Waiver for poor candidates?
  11. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  12. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  13. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?
  15. Commerce graduate is eligible for Air Hostess course? Best institutes with fee structure and placement?
  16. Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
29th January 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

fees structure of PGDQM (finance) in jaipuriya institute of management lucknow
31st January 2012, 11:45 AM
Rapchik007

Top five colleges through MAT:-

(1)Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT),Bangalore, India

(2)Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai, India

(3)Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS),Delhi/NCR, India

(4)Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM),Lucknow, India

(5)Global Institute of Management Science(GIMS),Mumbai, India

For more information please go to the official website for thease colleges.
5th February 2012, 05:46 PM
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 350 in mat.which college will i get
how many questions did u attend?
9th February 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

is iilm gsm good as a placement cell according to its fee structure?
27th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hi i am dinesh,i have scored 665 on feb2012 mat, please tell me for which college i need to apply , which has very good placements and proximity of me getting into those top notch colleges..?
2nd March 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 94.91 percentile in mat feb 2012.please tell me which good colleges i have to apply?
5th March 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i hve scred 70.07 percentile in feb mat 2012.AND I WANNA TO KNOW THE LIST OF GOOD COLLEGES IN WHICH I CAN TAKE ADDMISSION. PLZ SEND THE LIST OF COLLEGES ACCORDING TO THER RANKS IN DeCREAISING ORDER.as soon as possible....................
7th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 82.88 in mat. plz tell me in which good college where placement and faculty is good can i apply......
8th March 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 79 PERCENTILE & COMPOSITE SCORE 629.5 . WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I CHOSE ?PLEASE GUIDE
8th March 2012, 08:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Q1)Name of top 5 mat colleges in india...Q2)Fee structure, placement,minimun and maximum package of these 5 colleges...Q3)Can i apply into these 5 colleges on the basis of feb mat score.
HI!

TOP UNDER M.A.T EXAM:-
Alliance Business Academy Bangalore
Indian Institute of Finance Delhi
Birla Institute of Technology Delhi
Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi
IMS Ghaziabad
IILM Delhi
Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade
IIMM Pune.
SCMS Cochin
Prestige Institute Of Management, Gwalior
Christ College Bangalore

GOOD LUCK!
9th March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PACKAGE OF MAT?
11th March 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I scored 682.5 composite score and 92 percentile bt i am economically very weak so plz suggest me colleges which have reasonable fees
15th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

best mba college with 76 percentile mat score with gud placements n reasonable fee?
15th March 2012, 07:48 PM
piki05

ILM GSM
IILM (Gurgaon)
AMITY Noida
JIMS Rohini
IILM (Lodhi Road)
but fee structure and package information is not on the official site.
17th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

whats the fee structure of badruka institute of foreign trade?
20th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hii friends,

I have got through scsm cochin and bimtech noida.I am really confused which one to join.In bimtech only RM(retail management ) is available.So, friends please help me decide which college is better and the highest and average packages of both colleges.
12th May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i have got 89 %ile in mat dec'11, suggest me college good by its placement.
14th May 2012, 11:27 PM
rachender singh

Arrow Re: Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package)

Quote:
Q1)Name of top 5 mat colleges in india...Q2)Fee structure, placement,minimun and maximum package of these 5 colleges...Q3)Can i apply into these 5 colleges on the basis of feb mat score.
Hello Friend.
List ofTop Institutes/ Colleges accepting MAT Score is given below.
  • Accurate Business School
  • AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM)
  • Amity University, Asia Pacific Institute of Management
  • Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
  • BLS Institute of Management, Chandigarh Business School
  • Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research
  • Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research
  • Galgotias Business School, Guru Nanak Institute of Management
  • ICFAI University
  • IILM College of Management Studies
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management
  • JK Business School
  • Lovely Professional University
  • KIET School of Management
  • Taksila Business School

MAT May Eligibility:-
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
OR
A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally.

Two options to take the test:
Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.

thanks
25th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 785 composite score suggest colleges which i would get on [email protected]
28th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 787.5 and % 99.76 . Please suggest me colleges, i am having zero percent knowledge about admissions..
29th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

does any iim accept mat score?
13th October 2012, 02:07 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI.........

Top 5 MAT colleges : -

Global Institute of Management Science(GIMS),Mumbai, India
Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS),Delhi/NCR, India
Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM),Lucknow, India
Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT),Bangalore, India
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai, India

ALL THE BEST...........
29th December 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 97.24 PERCENTILE IN MAT DEC 2012 PLEASE SUGGEST ME GOOD COLLEGE WITH LOW FEE STRUCTURE
9th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i have given mat feb 2012 and scored 92.52.
can i use this score to apply for mba this year?
scoe card says that it is valid uplit 2013 feb
please help
9th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

have got 92.52 in mat feb 2012...want to use this score this.
is it possible?for which colleges?
1st February 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

which one is better Alliance or christ
24th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom and iam waiting for results.i want to do MBA please suggest a college with low fees structure and good faculty
26th June 2013, 04:40 PM
annydada

HI

Top universities accepting MAT score
Government RC Institute of Business Management

Administrative Management College

Acharya Institute of Management & Science

C.N.K. Reddy College of Business Management

Indian Institute of Management

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies

Institute of Finance & International Management

East West College of Management

Alliance Business Academy

Garden City College of Science & Management Studies
1st January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hii I had scored 78.29 percentile in mat can you please tell me list of good college from Mumbai or gujrat side
25th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have scree 444.14 please suggest the low fee college in Ahmedabad, or Lucknow
28th May 2014, 12:08 AM
Vanita21

Quote:
TOP Five MAT Colleges

Amity University
Christ University
Sunstone Business School
NDIM
Alliance University
21st June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is shubham. i hav given MAT may 2014 and my percentile is 95.78. i want to know which clg is better among Jaypee Business School noida, IMS ghaziabad, JIMS rohini?
plz suggest.....
16th January 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

My score is 608 in MAT dec 16.pls help me and suggest me best clg in Bangalore and Delhi NCR with fees and placement details that I should go for....pls help me...my self anjali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?