6th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam?

syllebus for history
11th July 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam?

iam intrest to lern acting
12th July 2011, 12:24 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree. candidates willing to pursue a course in Audiography and TV engineering, should have Physics at 10+2 level besides a bachelors degree in any discipline. Similarly for the course in art direction, the candidate should either have a bachelor's degree an equivalent diploma in Architecture/painting/Applied Art/Sculptures/Interior designs or related fields in fine arts.

For the course in Animation and Computer graphics, the minimum eligibility is 10+2. However, candidates with diploma in fine arts are given preference.

for more details visit the following websites :=

http://www.highereducationinindia.com/institutes/film-and-television-institute-of-india-2282.php

http://www.careertools.in/2009-ftii-entrance-exam

Thanks
24th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me when is the enterence for 2012 batch
5th October 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR I want to join ftii plz tell me the paper pattern?
5th October 2011, 09:45 PM
sidbond

Three year Post Graduate courses
Direction, Cinematography, Sound Recording and Sound Design, Editing

Two years Post Graduate courses in Diploma:Acting, Art Direction and Production Design

One and a half certificate course in:Animation, Computer Graphics

One year Post graduate certificate in:Feature film screenplay writing, Direction, Video Editing, Electronic Cinematography, Sound Recording, TV Engineering.

you can get papers from
sitagita.com/topic/ftii-entrance-test-papers

The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree. candidates willing to pursue a course in Audiography and TV engineering, should have Physics at 10+2 level besides a bachelors degree in any discipline. Similarly for the course in art direction, the candidate should either have a bachelor's degree an equivalent diploma in Architecture/painting/Applied Art/Sculptures/Interior designs or related fields in fine arts.

For the course in Animation and Computer graphics, the minimum eligibility is 10+2. However, candidates with diploma in fine arts are given preference.
29th December 2011, 04:52 PM
dillip meher

sir i want to appear the entrance exam for ftii pune. so i want the syllabus and can i know about the question pattern also. sugest me some study materials and also the time of apply for the seat please
27th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Amusuk, Bangalore.

Dear sir,

I am a 4 th semester pg student in bangalore university now, i wish to study in ftii pune in 3 year p.g. course, after three months complete my pg (MA) course in bangalore university, now may i elegible to apply this academec year admission,
i wish to join ftii pune, what may i do now

Please replay me sir.

I am waiting your suggetion.

Or send to my email: [email protected].
1st March 2012, 12:36 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

for more details visit the following websites :=

http://www.highereducationinindia.com/institutes/film-and-television-institute-of-india-2282.php

http://www.careertools.in/2009-ftii-entrance-exam

Thanks
23rd March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am MAHESH.(24 yrs old).i completed C.A(Chartered Accountant) coourse. am i eligible for admn in ftii pune? i had b.com degree certificate due to some unavoidable situations only i chose accounts field. but i much interested in film making plz.. suggest your opinion soon....
mail to:
[email protected]
12th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have been seen all website that u mention for past year entrance exam papet bt i did not get any information,will u give me about more website. Yogesh patel
28th April 2012, 02:06 PM
ashuji3

i am giving ftti exam entrance on diploma on acting which is on may 6 iwant previous papers of it and also want usefull materials usefull for my exam inspite of several search i could not find out in your forum please help me , ican give you my email [email protected]

if any other person who is interested and giving exam this year you can contact me and we can form a group and study together
24th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for Art direction & Production course entrance exam with sample papers for previous years
Akshay patil
5th March 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir now i'm only in11th std and i know that for ftii entrance we should eligible 10 2 so sir can u tell me what type of question should asked in ftii pune.
14th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO LEARN TV EDITING......HOW MANY FEES...? mY IMAIL:[email protected]
22nd July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

im passionate about cinematography pls can anyone help me to know the best institutes in india for this course
10th August 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to appear the entrance exam for ftii pune. so i want the syllabus and can i know about the question pattern also. sugest me some study materials.[/QUOTE]
17th August 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

can anyone pls tell me the syllabus and format of the question paper for the entrance exam of ftii(for direction course in film as well as in T.V.)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?