22nd March 2010, 02:07 AM
chbhaveshri

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?

hello, currently i m doing my Msc part 1 in microbiology ... and i m keenly intrested in pathology lab work.....i wanted to know whether i m eligible for opening my own path lab , after completing my msc, postgraduation in microbiology,if yes ,how n what are the criteria?? and if no then wht shall be d qualification to open a path lab....n how can i pursue it..plz reply soon to my query.....my email address is [email protected].
thanking you.
Bhaveshri Chauhan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  2. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  3. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  4. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  5. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  6. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  7. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  8. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  9. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  10. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  11. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  12. What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  14. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  15. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
22nd March 2010, 09:43 AM
fjindal

Default Re: Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?

Yes ,you can but there is some restriction & some cruteria are there
so first of all consult to any good person having knowledge about all that & then make your aim complete
Best of Luck
22nd March 2010, 09:01 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?

yes you can
the requirements are
Knowledge of a laboratory information system (AP Easy)

Bachelor’s Degree/ASCP
27th April 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am MD Biochemistry, how can i open my own laboratory?
30th May 2010, 11:49 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you have a proper knowledge of this field, then you can open your own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology. Pathology laboratory owners must possess
medical qualification to be elligible to operate a pathology laboratory......
23rd June 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in medical physiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?
14th July 2010, 12:18 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Definitely, you can open your own pathological lab.

For that ,at first,you need the important suggestions of laboratory personals who have set up their own pathological lab.

Speak with them and take their suggestions and keeping those in mind, also hire a legal advisory person to assist you in the set up of the laboratory.
Because there are facts of taxes and other important legal matters to set up a self-lab.

So proceed step by step.

Best of luck!
14th July 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my pathalogical Laboratory I am M.sc in botany? Whal is the required qualification for that?
3rd August 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc mlt after i do msc pathology
13th August 2010, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I m b.pharm student can i eligebl for pathological lab
14th August 2010, 09:38 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

of course ,you can open your own pathological lab.

it is very good business.

For that ,at first,you need the important suggestions of laboratory personals who have set up their own pathological lab.

Speak with them and take their suggestions and keeping those in mind,

also hire a legal advisory person to assist you in the set up of the laboratory.
Because there are facts of taxes and other important legal matters to set up a self-lab.

all d best.
19th August 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello All

I have pathology lab /premises for pathology lab to lease/partner in Hyderabad.
Please contact me at 9052002228.Thanks
22nd August 2010, 10:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
u have enough qualification for opening ur own pathology,
i think u should keep in knowledge about Knowledge of

1: a laboratory information system
2:Bachelor’s Degree
3:ASCP etc..

Besides those u shold take suggestion from legal advisory person to assist you in the set up of the laboratory as there are facts of taxes in ur business.

Good luck
23rd August 2010, 08:53 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you can open your own Pathology Laboratory after Msc.but for that you need a knowledge of Laboratory information centre.you also consult some person who can give you a deep idea of that.
All The best!
23rd August 2010, 09:09 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

only getting the msc degree in the pathology is not the way to open the

Pathology Laboratory.

for this you must have a degree of the pharmaceutics.

then after you can open the lab.

other wise you can not open.
25th August 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I M DOING MSC MICROBIOLOGY FROM UTKAL UNIVERSITY,,,,,,,I WANT TO KNOW WHICH FIELD OF MICROBIOLOGY HAS MORE SCOPE IN INDIA
28th August 2010, 12:46 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

YES, you can open your own pathological lab.but for that you have to take some suggestion from experienced person working in this field before opening your own pathological lab.

also you have to take license from the administrations.main thing is that you have to be well known of pathological lab's work.

all the best.
31st August 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i open my pathology after management study ? what is required for that?
31st October 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

which type of documents are required to open pathology lab
13th November 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after B.H.M.S. Degree in medical Homeopathic field
14th November 2010, 06:34 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am MD Biochemistry, how can i open my own laboratory?
As friend above said you have eligibility but before opening concern with related authority or to people who already open.
15th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,I had completed my M.Sc on Microbiology,now pursuing DMLT,so after this completion of DMLT can I be able to open my own pathology laboratory?kousik.
19th December 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i have did DMLT and Bsc MLT and now ian doing Msc micro can i open path lab if yes what kind of certificate i need for permission state govt and central health depart
7th January 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the legal requirements to open a pathology lab?
11th January 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

dear sir. I am having a b-pharmacy degree. Wat additional qualification i require to open my own path lab and clinical lab
21st January 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

helo sir iwant to know that what is work microbiology student in clinical , agri. , industries please tell me correct seggation
17th February 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i open pathology lab after doing M.Sc. from Applied Microbiology?
25th February 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

no u can not
read gujrath, mp, maharashtra high court decusion
also search net and pathology labs and legality of labs
28th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in organic chemistry (PG)? what is the required qualification for that?
9th March 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Microbiology, then completed DMLT, then completed M.Sc Microbiology. Can I open a Pathological Laboratory & sign my own in the report. Is there any legal obligation in the case. Suggesation is required from competent authority.
9th March 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Microbiology, then completed DMLT, then completed M.Sc Microbiology. Can I open a Pathological Laboratory & sign my own in the report. Is there any legal obligation in the case. Suggesation is required from competent authority.
20th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own pathology lab after MSc in biochemistry?what is requirement for that?
25th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Microbiology, i 'm planning to stand on my foot, i dont want to go further
i want to get little more idea as practical in the hospitals lab. after 2 years i have to start lab.
is it possible my thinking - suguna please mail me your advice [email protected]
27th May 2011, 01:12 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
Definitely, you can open your own pathological lab.

Speak with them and take their suggestions and keeping those in mind, also hire a legal advisory person to assist you in the set up of the laboratory.

So proceed step by step.

Thanks
5th June 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Anyone can open a Clinical / Pathological Laboratory. You don't need to be a science graduate for it.

But one will have to employ a pathologist, biochemist and microbiologist for signing off the reports.
13th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc in microbiology and completed DMLT, can i start my own pathology lab and certfy the report, pls advce

ms rani,cochin
13th June 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc micrbiology graduate and has done DMLT. can i start my own pathology lab,
george .trivendrum
13th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc microbiology graduate and has done DMLT. can i start my own lab,pls advice
davis
24th June 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Clinical Pathology
24th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

some good jobs after msc in medical microbiology in india?????????

Sushil Saini
MSC final year
TMU MORADABAD
25th October 2011, 02:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

hello, currently i m doing my Msc part 1 in microbiology ... and i m keenly intrested in pathology lab work.....i wanted to know whether i m eligible.
Tanks,
28th October 2011, 01:27 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
If you have a proper knowledge of this field, then you can open your own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology. Pathology laboratory owners must possess
medical qualification to be elligible to operate a pathology laboratory.
Thanks,
22nd November 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done B. Sc. Micro, MLT. Can i open my own lab? I have 2 years experince of this field.
What procedure for that licence? Please help me.
Chintan.
Godhra.
25th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i open my own pathology lab after completing M.Sc. Microbiology? What is the procedure to open pathology lab?
10th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bachelor of medical laboratory technology and worked in several institutions as technician. Can i open a laoratory without pathologist. Where i will run only bio chemical tests.
Thanks & Regards
1st April 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I HED BSC BIO COMPLETE AND TWO YEAR DIPLOMA IN DMLT . CAN I OPEN OWN MY LAB . 10 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN LAB WORK . WHAT PROCEDURE FOR THE LICENCE , PLEASE HELP ME. SURESH SAHU
22nd March 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what course should i pursue after completing my bsc in food and nutrition, if i want to be a dietician. please advice me the step required for being a dietician, i am living in kolkata, india.
18th April 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a Dmlt open a path lab & sigh the reports.
23rd April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

dear,i am doing D.M.L.T after 12th science....now it is my last year means 2nd year....so i want to know that what can i do after completing my D.M.L.T?
and i am also doing b.sc(micro) as a xternal student...please help me to guid the course after d.m.l.t....
please reply soon..
[email protected]
26th April 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Can a person in MSC Bio Chemistry open a Laboratory . Or is there any other qualification also required. Please reply at [email protected]. Its very urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?