18th July 2014, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for custom house agent exam? What is the qualification required?

Hi sir.
I am studying in tybcom I want to become CHA so how I grant CHA linces. Pls give me details how to become cha.
My email id is [email protected]
28th July 2014, 11:09 AM
priya_2011

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for custom house agent exam? What is the qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.COM.,in a Private College affiliated to University of Madras , and finished by EMBA - Finance ( One year MBA ) and undergoing my CMA - Intermediate , Having 8 yrs exp in Shipping Industry and Now am an Asst manager -Accounts .

Request to know whether Iam eligible for Rule 8 exam .

Guidance pls.

You are eligible to appear in the exam since you have finished your MBA. You search for the CHA exam book and Customs Law and Notification on CBLR. It will give you all information.
31st July 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for custom house agent exam? What is the qualification required?

Hi,
I am Inter CA and B.Com, My final is pending and i want to become CHA.Can u plz mail me whether i can appear for CHA exams?
My mail i.d [email protected]
14th August 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam,

i am complted my p.g msc(cs) in 2009. I am eligible for cha exam or not? Plz tell me.

Gopichand
23rd August 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone pls guide me which all books should I refer for CHA exam ?
Can I get some previous year papers to have a look at the same
30th September 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Priya,

Please advise the diploma courses in Custom Clearance which are valid for appearing in rule 6 exam

Thanks and Regards
Shrihari
[email protected]
1st October 2014, 03:26 PM
priya_2011

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for custom house agent exam? What is the qualification required?

Hi Srihari

The Customs Notification no 65 clearly mentions in the eligibility criteria that the diploma course should be
1. NAME: Diploma in Custom Clearance
2. CONDUCTED BY: (A) recognized university (B) institutes approved by AICTE

In Mumbai the diploma course conducted by Garware Institute of Career Education & Development is well known and effective. You can take admission there in regular or part time course. Please search for Garware Institute on net for more details.

Thanks.
11th November 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hello mam,
i have done Masters in International business, i am eligible for CHA exam, if yes...please give me syllabus and other details obout it.
24th November 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

hi maam,
after becoming CHA can i become/get oppertunities for govt. officer chance if yes how maam
please mail to [email protected]
2nd January 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello mam I had just completed my graduation (bba)...I want to apply for CHA ....so can you please tell me what are the extra qualification I should have to apply for this exam and if I am not qualified then what should I do to be qualified....my gmail I'd is renuagrawal4130@ gmail.com.....
3rd February 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Gd evening,

I did PGDM in Cargo and marketing. am i eligible to take cha exam and please provide the procedure to take exam.

thanking you
with best regards
Nimai
Email: [email protected]
4th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do mba from smu if it is eligible to apear in cha exam.....
If there is any requirement to fill any bond or deposit any amount as security....
[email protected]
5th May 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am science graduate from mumbai university and currently doing diploma in shipping management from NMIS,Mumbai (1st year complèted). Can i apply for CHA license? Is there ani criteria regarding qualification, experience or any other? How and where to apply for the cha exam? Please guide me as i never got proper guidance yet. Please revert me on [email protected] or 9870541217
Thank you
7th May 2015, 01:56 PM
priya_2011

Quote:
hello mam,
i am pursuing pgdm which is equivalent to M.B.A....is i am elligle to give the exam of CHA.....what is the syllabus pattern....plzz guide me....my email i.d is [email protected]
You have to complete the PGDM to become eligible. You can't apply for the CHA EXAM as a student of a PG course.

Regarding syllabus and pattern you should focus on Customs Manual and Previous Years Exam Guide.
7th May 2015, 02:06 PM
priya_2011

Quote:
hello mam,
i have done Masters in International business, i am eligible for CHA exam, if yes...please give me syllabus and other details obout it.
Sorry for late reply.

Yes you are eligible.
The syllabus is focused on Indian Custom Act, 1962 and other Foreign Trade related laws.
Now this syllabus is very vast so you should study 2 things thoroughly.
1. The Customs Manual - For actual law language
2. CHA Exam Guide - For previous years questions and answers

This is sufficient.
28th May 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

From where I get study material for cblr exam and how many times I can apply for the exam
29th May 2015, 10:58 PM
priya_2011

Quote:
From where I get study material for cblr exam and how many times I can apply for the exam
Answers to your query as follows:
1. Study material is available with Bhargava Books Publishing, contact [email protected]

2. You can apply 4 times only for the Exam.

Cheers
15th June 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi Priya,

Your valuabe inputs for aspiring CHA's like me are very helpful. Thanks a lot for your time.
I have done my MBA in HR and my brother has done it in Marketing from SCDL,PUNE through Distance Education.
Are we eligible to apply for CHA exam..? If so, we want to take the Test in Jan 2015. Is the notification out for Jan 2015 and are forms avilable now..??

Thanks and Regards,
Ram Prasad Ganesh Dadi,
[email protected]
19th June 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a graduate and wanted to go for Cha licence so wanted to do the course of diploma in CC but wanted to know that is it neccesary to do it with Mumbai university as there is welinker in matunga also haveing the course but that's for 6 mths and its called import export managent so I am really confused pls let me know
Email I'd is. [email protected]
3rd August 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

HELLO
WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR BECOME CHA. I HAD DONE B.COM AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO BECOME CHA.
PLEASE REPLY ME AT [email protected]
4th August 2015, 04:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Be a graduate from recognised university .
* Should hold a pass in 'G' form as employee in firm or company .
* Candidate should posses bank certified
assets of Rs/- 5 lakhs .
* should have experience in customs clearance work .
* If plenty of applicants are there , the official will select the person who passed in 'G' form .
* Actually the old candidates have major chances to be selected by them..
6th August 2015, 01:50 PM
priya_2011

Important: The course should be certified and the University should be recognized (aicte + ugc) and the course name should be Diploma in Custom Clearance and Freight Forwarding, This requirement is as per the Customs Notification no 65.

I don't think Welingkar course will help your cause.

Please check out: Uka Tarsadia University (UTU) in Gujarat.

Course Name: PG Diploma in Custom Clearance and Freight Forwarding
Fee: UTU (Fee Rs 15,500) is cheaper than Garware (40,000) & course is very practical knowledge course
26th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

thanks for your helpful answer..

can you revert me what is

1. G card holders with 3 years experience can apply
2. Class A officers

lalit vyas
[email protected]
27th August 2015, 01:14 PM
priya_2011

Quote:
thanks for your helpful answer..

can you revert me what is

1. G card holders with 3 years experience can apply
2. Class A officers

lalit vyas
[email protected]

1. G card holder: These are people working in the custom broker industry, they were originally h card holders, then after clearing the written exam they become G card holders, these guys work under CHA licence holder.

2. Class A officers: Civil servants of GOI

Thanks.
31st August 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi all,
I am qualified CA recently. I am into practice. I came up with CHA exam. Can you please let me know about the role and prospects of this certification.
Whom to approach for learning more about this area of activities etc.
16th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I want to know all step ( One by One ) off CHA Exam
please give me inform my Email id :- [email protected]
20th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.E Mechanical and im going to UK to study MBA Which is a one year course so is this one year MBA Course in UK eligible for getting CHA licence
12th October 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Helo, I am a commerce graduate and also going to become company secretary I wish to develop my career as custom house agent please guide me what is the qualifications required for CHA exam and is any preference for company secretaryship degree?
31st October 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hii I have done PGDM in international business and working experience of 2 years in c.h.a. co. So can apply and eligible for c.h.a licence exam?
31st October 2015, 11:01 AM
vikash.rajgor

Hello mam
i am pursuing pgdm in international business from SCDL which is equivalent to M.B.A....is i am elligle to give the exam of CHA.....what is the syllabus pattern....plzz guide me....my email i.d is - [email protected]
16th January 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in custom clearance to be eligible to write in CHA exam.please suggest where I can do this from?
What is the duration of this diploma?
Pl.suggest some institutes. Thanks & regards
harsanahdr@gmail
1st February 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Myself Rachit Bhatia, I am a CA by profession, doing practice in delhi, i have heard from someone about CHA exam, please if anyone tell me the scope in this field, how to apply for the exam & from where to prepare for the exam, please do reply, it will be very helpful for me.
24th February 2016, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to take tuition from any institute for CHA exam preparation can you suggest me couching centre for preparation
4th March 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam,
Have a nice day!

A person who is having G card without Graduate he is working in CHA company for three years who can be eligible to appear rule 6 exam or not?

Awaiting for your immediate reply,

Rajathi Raja, Tuticorin
4th March 2016, 02:29 PM
seelan.win

A person who is having G card and working in a cha company for the past 4 years. Is he eligible to appear the rule 6 exam of CBLR 2013 or not? Kindly advise me
2nd November 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Where to get cha form for entrance exam . Pl also let me know / email , the upcoming dates for the same in various states.
Regards
[email protected]
19th January 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done MBA in operations management from Mumbai university.. Had done an internship in Export Import company on documentation part...after MBA I was working for FMCG company for around 2 years in Supply chain management and now working as a SAP consultant in IT industry. I wanted to appear for CHA licence exam... Am I eligible? are there any exemptions for MBAs in these exams? which materials are to be referred? which classes I can join in Mumbai? how much investments are involved? Pls guide me on this..

Thank you.

Regards,
Prachi
20th January 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) equivalent to MBA full time 2 years course. As MBA is required for this examination i am eligible for same or not. Also i have 4 years experience in a Logistics company.

Kindly suggest me on same.
31st March 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in Excise and Custom from Banglore and also I have dome education in B.COM shall I eligible for CHA ?
7th April 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Could you please advise if I am eligible for the CHA Exam I having more than 5 years experience in Shipping, Logistics and Custom House Agency.( not having 1D card)

I am MBA Passing holder 2007-2009 Bach with First Call 72 %.

Please guide me if I am eligible for CHA exam.

Need your guideline and support towards my carrier and opportunity.
6th October 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com 4 years back and working in freight forwarding company from past three & half year. Am i eligible to apply for the CHA exam? i have no experience under CHA.
20th October 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Si/mam, I have completed my Graduation in B.com from University of Delhi. And pursuing MBA in the field of Marketing from Sikkim manipal university and in last semester, result awaited.
Kindly let me know the procedure for the exam and link for examination and Also the URL for the complete information, so that i can check the detailed information.

Kindly help me in the same so that i can apply for it on asap basis, and what will be suitable for me to get the exam through B.com degree or Complete MBA.
Drop an email on the registered email id.

Deepak Kakran

Your faithfully
My registered email id - [email protected].
3rd February 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya_2011 View Post
You are eligible to appear in the exam since you have finished your MBA. You search for the CHA exam book and Customs Law and Notification on CBLR. It will give you all information.
I have one question am I eligible to give cha exam after completing company Secretary course?
2nd May 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M. Com. & ca-IPCC group - 1 cleared with 3 years articleship
Am I eligible for CBLR exams & want details about it's coaching centre & examination????
Please reply
email id is [email protected]
22nd September 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done pgdm (marketing and finance) can i apply for cha exam
11th January 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed M.sc with physics. I don't have any working experience under CHA. I don't know what i have to do first. pls. guide me ..?
How is the carrier as a CHA licence holder.
3rd May 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am only graduate from the Mumbai University, so my question is that can I apply for a CHA exam? Please guide me
3rd July 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom and after that diploma in export import management please let me know whether I am eligible for CHA exam as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?