30th January 2011, 01:31 PM
SBMallika

If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?

I am a student of 10th class.....I have got 86% marks in exams...i like science but hate maths and social science......plzzz suggest me a line for 11th class.....if i choose medical then is there a good future in medical without maths...what is the scope in medical....how much donation is needed for medical in future??......

14th August 2011, 11:50 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?

hello friend
There is no donation as such donot think likee this.
Donation is required when you does nt qualify the entrance exam for medical course and after that also you take admission on payment seat .

So you should not think like this so early as you are yet in only 10th std
You need to aappear in PMT exam for admission in govt collg of medical sciences and they have reasonable fee .

If you go for medical sciences in 11th std then it does not mean you have to be only in the doctor job.
You can also pursue other courses even if you donotlike maths such as :

B.pharmacy
BDS
MBBS
B.SC
M.SC
CIVL SERVICES AFTER GRADUATION
etc
15th August 2011, 01:15 PM
little nancy

Default Re: If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?

In my opinion,you should prefer what you want to be.If you want to take Biology in 11th,there is no problem.If you have 86%,then you can easily get job.If you want in medical field,I think you should try.
20th September 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS B PHARMACY?
5th January 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHOSE MEDICAL LINE AFTER 10 STD.BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTERY AND ALSO I AM NOT GOOD IN THESE SUBJECTS.I DID'NT WANT TO CHOSE ARTS,COMM...,DEPLOMA ETC. SO,WHAT SHOULD I DO?TELL ME PLZZZZZZ....................
14th January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

wat line should i take in 1 if i am interested in biology ?
what are the scopes in medical line?
How much donation is needed there if i can't succeed in PMT?
how much fee is needed in all these after 1?
19th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to take maths ,but can i go to medical field
22nd January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I hve choosen the medical stream.but i m not good at chemistry and phy.can u pppllllzzzzz help me out?
1st May 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i'm in tenth now. how much marks should i score in tenth to go for a medical field? and what preparation do i have to take to get a seat in medical??
1st May 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i'm in tenth now. how much marks do i have to score in tenth to go for a medical field? and what preparation do i have to take to get a seat in a medical field?
6th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i brought 3rd division but i want to study science.
Can i?
9th May 2012, 08:02 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hiiiiiii,
BCCA course had a wide scope in future and had a better opportunities for students.
The best option after BCCA is to get admission in MCA course.
After your course You can go for MBA and M.COM and also B.Com.
So if BCCA pass out(you) are interested in IT or software field, You have to have join MCA course in reputed university. MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies.
10th May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR A MBBS. I AM MUCH INTERESTED IN BIOLOGY AND WANT TO TAKE IT AS A CARREAR OPTION. MY NUMBERS IN 11 AND 12 CLASSES ARE CONSISTANTLY GOOD.SUGGEST ME SOME FLELDS IN THIS SUBJECT WHICH HAVE BRIGHT FUTURE SCOPE. FELT NEEDED TO MENTION THAT MY FINANCIAL CONDITION DOES NOT STAND FOR ANY COSTLY COURSE.
11th May 2012, 03:24 PM
tyler_durdun

Hiiiiiii,
BCCA course had a wide scope in future and had a better opportunities for students.
The best option after BCCA is to get admission in MCA course.
After your course You can go for MBA and M.COM and also B.Com.
So if BCCA pass out(you) are interested in IT or software field, You have to have join MCA course in reputed university. MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies.
16th May 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT NANOTECNOLOGY....I AM medical STUDENT OF CLASS 12..AND WHAT PERCENT AGE NEEDED IN THIS MEDICAL ENG ???
17th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY FUTURE IN BIO ? AND CAN A MIDDLE CLASS STUDENT TAKE THIS LINE AS BIO REQUIRES LOT
OF DONATION
24th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard n i m interested in PMT i wanna be a doctor so i wanna know that how much donation or money is required for medical education
24th July 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hy ! Myself Abhinav Jain.
I am doing my tenth class and thinking about my next year..........
I am very interested in Biology and Chemistry But not that mush in Physics
So can anyone suggest me the Subjects in medical line
And also minimum grades for medical science stream........................
6th January 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Im in 9th n i wan to know that which stream I should choose among med n commerce? i am intrested in maths n chemestry n i also want to do sumthin different . i also want to know currier options in medical line n how much expenditure would be their.
19th January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

If i choose computer science in 10th, what all are the scopes? i got 85% in exams.
2nd March 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want learn only physics chemistry and biology not maths i want to become a surgeon
is any other subject is necessary accept science?
6th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

If I choose biology in class 11th so what are the different scopes for me after 12th class?
14th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Kshitij S

I have given my ssc exams sinc few days ago.I think it's good to have bio after tenth but you must score more marks in 12 so you would get permission in an government collage which would not cost more for a doctor(MBBS).
6th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 68percent in tenth class and i m not good in physics and chemistry...so what i do now??plz guide me.
2nd June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I M IN 10th now.& willing to take bio in 11th want suggestion for a better future in medical field.... (specially for a doctor not a chemist etc......) guy's plzzzz help me out ......
2nd June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of cbse n i had qualified..class 10th with 84% n i want to know that if i will take biology in class 11 then what is the scope of it........ plz suggest me fast as soon as possible
2nd June 2013, 07:17 PM
sprint123
Junior Member+

you are choose right subject after 10th after 12th you choose these fields in B.Sc which very wide scope in future

List of Courses after 12th Medical Science

==>>Agriculture

==>>Forensic Science

==>>Bio Technology

==>>Geology

==>>Zoology

==>>Food Technology

==>>Microbiology

All the Best....!!!!
9th June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th and I got 80% which subject should I take? I am interested in bds study after 12th.
11th June 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

plz saggest what i do for PMT and CPMT. I got 84 prsnt in 10 and studing in 11 and i choose bio, phy, chem,hindi, eng bt my phy very poor. So plzzz tell
2nd July 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir plsz tell me Scope of biology . I choosed PCB in class 12th with computer. If i didn't get selected in medical line,then what can i do next? can i pursue BCA or any other course ?? plsz tel in detail and u can olso give the answer on my e.mail id: [email protected]
14th September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Features in medical subjects after 10 2
15th September 2013, 12:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

The selection of a medical course is a best option after completing your 10th class.If you are not interested in maths,then it is best to the biology course.If you opt the biology course,then you can become a. doctor,nurse,etc.,related to the medical field in the future.

There is no donation required to join in 11th after your 10th class.And after the completion of the 12th class in biology and after appearing for the medical entrance exam you can get a admission into the,medical colleges depending upon your entrance exam rank.If you havenot qualified in the entrance exam and want to get a admission into the medical colleges then you need to pay the donation of 5-6 lakhs depending upon the college you are going to join in the course
All The Best
15th September 2013, 03:51 PM
rojatangella

Post Re: If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMallika View Post
I am a student of 10th class.....I have got 86% marks in exams...i like science but hate maths and social science......plzzz suggest me a line for 11th class.....if i choose medical then is there a good future in medical without maths...what is the scope in medical....how much donation is needed for medical in future??......

hello friend
There is no donation as such donot think likee this.
Donation is required when you does nt qualify the entrance exam for medical course and after that also you take admission on payment seat .

So you should not think like this so early as you are yet in only 10th std
You need to aappear in PMT exam for admission in govt collg of medical sciences and they have reasonable fee .

If you go for medical sciences in 11th std then it does not mean you have to be only in the doctor job.
You can also pursue other courses even if you donotlike maths such as :

B.pharmacy
BDS
MBBS
B.SC
M.SC
CIVL SERVICES AFTER GRADUATION
etc
28th September 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

scopes except medical after taking biology in 11th
22nd October 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th and very much interested in chamistry and also good in physics and biology. So which line i have to go? and what marks are needed for 10th if i had choose medical?
23rd October 2013, 09:46 PM
danishkaila300993

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMallika View Post
donation is not necessary if u r good in studies
13th January 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hiiii friends i am a student of class 11th i am very interested in biology so i can take biology but my physics is not good i wanna know that if i prepare aipmt and what the marks to select medical colleges felt needed mention that my financial condition does not good any costly courses and my marks is not good in 10th i have only 70% so this marks is effect on my dreams plzz suggest me i have more depressed and my family member is not supported
21st February 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Bio without maths is creating problem in physics.will physics be useless without maths in further studies?
10th March 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello frnds. My oroblem is also same to you... I am interested in biology and i have not interested in physics or chemistry. Also i am not interested in diploma,Arts,Commerce,etc.
But my parents told me that I would take Commerce. so I have not decided to what have been taken able to me. Please frnd help me.
24th March 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

if I choose bio in class 11 then what will be its future? can we give civil exams?
21st April 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to choose biology in 11 class what will be my future? suggest some scope in medical feild?
3rd May 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

if unfortunately i am not able to clear the PMT entrance exam.... what can we do next with biology???
4th May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i m student of 11th class...n i wnt 2 be a doctor but i think i m nt so perfect for doctor..so plz suggest me some more fields from biology...i will be very thankful to u...
4th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Jainish Trivedi

Wink Re: If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?

My Dear, If you think that you can get rid of mathematics after opting biology in +1 then you have developed a impractical notion. mathematics is very very useful in physics and chemistry, topics like differentiation, integration, limits, derivatives, 2-D& 3-D geometry and trigonometry are some important topics which are covered in 11th grade in physics, in short mathematics is such a nightmare that it will scare you more if you try to get rid of it. what I advice you is that don't opt for Biology if you hate mathematics, you must think over it.
There is an open ocean of opportunities in The Field of Biology, 1) Medicine 2) pharmacy and many identical......and it is obliquely a myth as people say that once you opt biology then you have to become a doctor.....believe me such people literally don't know who a doctor is and what a doctor does. listen to yourself and please don't believe on anybody until and unless you cross check it.
If you have full determination. then the question for donation doesn't stand and chance but if you are not the amount for donation can vary from 2,00,000 to 90,00,000 normally. ALL THE BEST
10th May 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii i have just completed my 12th with pcb,but im nt so gud in phy. n chem but excellent in bio n iwant to do bpharma .can i do it or think for another option? plzzz help me
17th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hiii...... i`m in 10 standard i`m interested in bio so what should i do.... is there are any scope in bio field and is there any things accept MBBS
17th May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th board exams and waiting for my results i don't have any ambition to become.I love biology but hate phy&che and maths and I don't wanna become doctor also.If I choose biology in 11th what will be my future please guide me to choose good and profitable educational line that have more scopes with good salary...
20th May 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th...Now,I am awaiting for my results...I like science..I don't have any ambition and don't like to become doctor...If i choose biology in 11th...which course will i choose for my collegial education and what will be my career? please help me....which group will i choose?
20th May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th...Now,I am awaiting for my results...I like science..I don't have any ambition and don't like to become doctor...If i choose biology in 11th...which course will i choose for my collegial education and what will be my career? please help me....which group will i choose?
20th May 2014, 06:12 PM
madhu krishnamoorthy

i have completed my 10th...now,i am awaiting for my results...i like science...if i choose biology....which course will i choose in my collegial education? what will be my career?
i don't have any ambition and don't want to become a doctor...please help me...i am totally confused...shall i choose biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?