3rd September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA regular vs. MBA from Correspondence?

what is the advantage of doing mba
3rd September 2011, 10:24 PM
goutam1222

1) regular degree of mba from a reputed college: If both of these conditions works simultaneously then mba degree value will get increased, in the sense of placement.

2) doing mba from correspondence + 2-3 yrs. of experience: If this is the condition, then your previous work experience domain and the company name are very important. if the company is reputed and you served a good position then mba correspondence is not a bad choice.
31st January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

MBA Correspondance is better than Regular if you are looking for long term perspective.... Practical Experience in industry is always much more considerable in MNCs /high profile Jobs.... No one can handover a high profile position to a guy holding Regular MBA Degree , but will prefer a person having years of experience holding MBA Degree as well....

Regular MBA helps to get Job after leaving college because Company ppl know that they can modify you as per their requirement but a person with Practical Industrial knowledge always give better input to the company and can show his experience at the time of decision making
31st January 2012, 03:49 PM
despire007

We can't compare regular or correspontance because correspondance is to help people who are poor in time any money background.
If you are wealthy AND NO NEED TO GO TO WORK then you can prefer regular . notso then you can do it in correspondance . its not matter whether you are correspondence or regular. but company give more preference to regular than correspondance. but if you have experienxe it doesn't matter.
31st January 2012, 04:13 PM
despire007

my suggestion is that better to do mba in regular......than doing in correspondence.

the reason behind this is,if two people from mba appear for the interview, one from regular and one from correspondence........

the first priority is given for the people from the regular mba only.......

but the decision is yours....
31st January 2012, 04:17 PM
despire007

Both are better but In my view I suggest you to do regular MBA as it affect you in your future
Doing mba from correspondence + 2-3 yrs. of experience makes you sharp in the field of the job.
31st January 2012, 09:22 PM
swati_forum

dear friend,

As per last some suggestions given to you i believe you must have got that M.B.A regular has more benefits than a correspondace untill you have 10+ years of work experince in reputed comapny and good profile.
There are various institute in india from where you can do your M.B.A but they might be expensive one's and you will have to work harder if you need any assistance you can ask me i have quite a few colleges good & bad ones with me where i can get your admission done.
8th February 2012, 11:59 PM
unagi

HAI

Yes,you can do MBA.
The basic eligibility for MBA is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
So,you can apply for MBA after B.Tech.
You need to appear for certain entrance exam in order to get admitted to the course.

GOOD LUCK
9th February 2012, 12:03 AM
unagi

Dear freind mba is a master degree of 2 years programme.As you had done b.tech so yes you are eligible to pursue mba.If you are in final year so you can sit in mba entrance exams.MBA Entrance exams are as- CAT MAT XAT To get enroll in such exams you just need to complete your graduation from a ugc recognized university.And for coaching you must prefer the best one.
23rd May 2013, 12:40 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: MBA regular vs. MBA from Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantpundhir.29 View Post
Which affects more-
1) regular degree of mba from a reputed college.
2) doing mba from correspondence + 2-3 yrs. of experience.
Hi

Always follow the following sequence

- Full time MBA
- Part time MBA
- Corresponding MBA

Full time is most effective while the corresponding MBA is least effective.
MBA is more of practical knowledge then theoritical knowledge.

corresponding MBA just give you theoretical Knowledge.

All the best
20th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have a question that if I do b com and then I do MBA regularly from top business school and during that time I do job will their be any difference between me and an a regular bcom student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?