6th June 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

I WANT TO DO B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSIRY PLEASE TELL ME THE ELIGIBILITY & LAST DATE & FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.ED.. . REPLY ME . . [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  2. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  3. B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  6. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  7. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  9. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  12. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  13. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  14. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  15. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University -- [New]
  16. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  18. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
10th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

I want to do B ed from jammu university. I got 43% in BCOM and 44% in MCOM Belonging to general category. Am I eligible for B ed from jammu university. what is the last date of B ed 2011.

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 9464987828
11th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir mene b.a cmplt kiya hai,meri prcentage 45 h ....kya mujhe delhi uni m addmssn mil skta hai,agr nahi to mujhe b.ed kaha se krna chahiye ?
11th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

pls. reply me.

RAMPRASAD
mail id [email protected]
11th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i am teaching in an affiliated school and i want to take admission in b.ed.i hv scored 44% in b.a.can i take admission
11th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I WANT TO KNOWN IS IT N.C.T.E APPROVA?
13th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

hello.
i can help you to do b.ed.

please mail me on this id with your resume

[email protected]
14th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

When B.Ed admission notification is expected
16th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

b-ed-admision date and fees
20th June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have to do b.ed from jammu university so please tell me the eligibility criteria, % required for admission in b.ed and the fee structure. please sir,
tell me at [email protected]
20th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.ed Admission in 2011 through Jammu University
Please tell me eligibility for b.ed and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011?

last date to get admission in B.ed. pgme from jammu university.
21st June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how much % is required for b.ed in jammu @ kashmir university and what r the charges,how can i applly and what is the last date of admission in 2011???? plz rply fast
email id [email protected]
21st June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i m manpreet kaur...i had completed graduation with 48%.....can u tell me that i m eligible for b.ed frm jammu uni.......my e mail id is [email protected] reply fastly
22nd June 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i want bed from Jammu university.how can i apply this.Manoj from hissar haryana
22nd June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am from Amritsar kindly tell me the last date and fee structure of jammu b.ed.i want to do b.ed from jammu university.

regards//madhu
22nd June 2011, 03:27 PM
Swati Sehgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed as i m residing in delhi .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.pls tell me the procedure of addmision.i want to take addmision in 2011.
& also plz tell last date of admition date of submit and syllabus
2nd July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
b.ed admission in 2011 through jammu university
please tell me eligibility for b.ed and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011?
my prcentage is 45 in b.a. Rajasthan.
5th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduate in b.sc(it).....mam i eligible for b.ed?
8th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

helo sir/mam i want to know wat are the subject combition available in jammu for B.ed please rply......
16th July 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I GOT 43% in b.com from d.u. can i apply for b.ed
17th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.ed form submission
19th July 2011, 03:19 PM
saajan arora

[QUOTE=Unregistered;417564]sir please, tellus the date of admission in b.ed. 2011-2012
20th July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, my subject combination in graduation were english litreture and psychocology ,am i elligible for the b.ed addmission
20th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am regular teacher of HP Govt i am post graduate M com with 50% marksi have to do Bed correspondance from jammu university pls tell me about last date, % & fees for the same.

My Name basant
20th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how to apply ? fee? last date of addmission?
25th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of councealing of b.ed for nonlocal students
26th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i get 47% marks in b.a. i want b.ed for jammu univercity distance education. i have 10 years teaching excperiance
plese tell me i am illigeble [email protected]
27th July 2011, 01:32 PM
amandeepdesraj

i m clerk in govt. job. shall i do b.ed from jammu university. wht is the last date of admission.
28th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date pre b.ed test for application
2nd August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

pls advise last date of admission in b.ed, and fees also.
4th August 2011, 07:31 PM
ram majitha

ram majitha
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.pls tell me the procedure of addmision.i want to take addmision in 2011.[/QUOTE]
7th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

when will be start b.ed exam 2011 ?
10th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv done b.a in commercial arts and photography but ihv no combination i hd taken elective english and general english.can i do b.ed?if so ..then hw do we prepare combination subjects ,when to prepare ,when is the date of exams and where to give?what is the fee structure of it?what books shud u refer for these papers?when the tp is held,in which date/month?
11th August 2011, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

isjammuuniversity bed valid from orissa jovt. Joc
12th August 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

pleas how i con tak addmison from jammu in a bed cours
12th August 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

pleas sir/mrs tel me how i can take add.and what is the fees for bed cours
16th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want to do B.ed from jammu university,plz tell me the fee structure of B.ed
19th August 2011, 01:02 PM
bksahu81

bed form downlod
21st August 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

how to submit the form of B.Ed.
22nd August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir what is fee in totel for bed 2011
31st August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME LAST DATE FOR B.ED & FEE STRUCTURE OF B.ED
4th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do b.ed from jammu university at 0 percent attendence,can u please tell me the procedure for applying.
i live in batala(punjab).
9th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me about b.e.dform su
18th September 2011, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
pls tell me last date of admission in b.ed. pls send ur answer in my e.mail [email protected].
pls sir inform me. i am waiting for ur answer.
19th September 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell last date for b ed
22nd September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do B.ED from jammu University Please tell me eligibility for b.ed ,age and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011? my percentage is 42%in graduation please tell me how can i do b.ed my id is [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do BEd from Jammu University. Pls let me know last date to seek admission and how to get admission request form. My email ID is [email protected]. I shall be grateful if anyone can help me by sending details to my email.
Suresh
25th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what is fee of b.ed from jammu university plz tell me as soon as possible thxxxxxx.........
27th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B. ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY .PLEASE TELL ME MY ADMISSION POSSIBLE IN SEPTEMBER PLEASE REPLY ME [email protected]
29th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my percentage 45 plz tell me how can i do b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?