29th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

sir, i want to take admmision in b.ed Jammu university ,when will be come the form., plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  2. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  3. B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  6. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  7. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  9. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  12. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  13. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  14. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  15. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University -- [New]
  16. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  18. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
4th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

last date for b ed admission
10th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 40% in B.A corrospondence will i be able to do Bed from this university corrospondence if regular not possible
13th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I,m From Jharkhand. I want to do B.Ed from Jammu University. please tell me ealigibility of b.ed regular course and last date of submission of application form in jammu university

Kindly send me an E-Mail ([email protected]). Also tell me about Fees.
13th October 2011, 09:35 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
Hi,
dear if you want to do B.ed for jammu there is 50 percent marks is must, you can apply in june , but if youare a citizen of delhi, try to do B.ed from Delhi university.

All the best

thanks
15th October 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed form jammu University :How to apply ? last date of admission?
27th October 2011, 10:08 AM
arun kk

Exclamation B.Ed from J&k

Sir, i want to know that my % is 45 in B. Com and is it possible that i m do B.Ed from J&k board, pl reply and wt is the fee ?
17th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Please share the last date of Admission in Jammu University and Total fees. Is any provision for fill the form through Internet, please suggest.
19th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir i want to about how much % is necessary for b.ed course and what's fee for regular course plz tell me sir and when is last date
29th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission for b.ed in jammu university my marks is 45% ..pls tell me ....
8th December 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

B.ed Admission in 2012 through Jammu University
Please tell me eligibility for b.ed ,how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? When the admission will start of 2012? My percentage is 69% in Post graduation, and in graduation 67% please tell me how can i apply for b.ed. Please confirm the details of regular as well as distance learnig course at my e.mail id- [email protected] & [email protected]
10th December 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do b.ed but i do know the last date .sir plz help me
15th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want 2 apply for b ed may i know when are the forms available for the session of 2012.
21st December 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

VIVEK KUMAR
MORADABAD
PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE OF BED ADMISSSION FOR 2011-12
PLEASE REPLY ME AT THE EARLIEST ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission

i am passout from fakir mohan university in orissa 2008 B.A MARK 46% I AM NOT SURE JAMMU UNIVERSITY B.ED
ELIGABLE FROM ORISSA GOVERMENT JOB PLEASE SUGGEST ME
CONTACT NO 9717352587 [email protected]
1st February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Laste date of apply ,fee and 45% below can rake addmiss. And the proceger.
10th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed from jammu university.Plz tell me eligibility for B.Ed & how can we apply for admission & how much percentage for regular course.
12th February 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

b ed from jammu university : how to apply ? fee? last date of admission?
Respected Sir i want to do b ed from jammu university pl tell me how can apply for admission ? how much percentage is required for b. ed and what are the charges ? what is the last date of admission my mob no is 9797190824
15th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for filling the annual b ed examination form 2012
20th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed as i m residing in delhi .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.plz tell me the procedure of addmision.Plz tell me eligibility for b.ed , and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2012? my percentage is 41%in graduation (General Category) plz tell me how can i do b.ed .

Email [email protected]
21st February 2012, 02:01 PM
sonu sihani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please, tellus the date of admission in b.ed. 2011-2012
Dear Sir/Mam,
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed as i m residing in delhi .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.plz tell me the procedure of addmision.Plz tell me eligibility for b.ed , and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2012? my percentage is 52%in graduation (General Category) plz tell me how can i do b.ed .
21st February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed as i m residing in delhi .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.plz tell me the procedure of addmision.Plz tell me eligibility for b.ed , and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2012? my percentage is 52%in graduation (General Category) plz tell me how can i do b.ed .

Email [email protected]
26th February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the last date n how to apply.???
7th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed? is it as
valid as regular b.ed from other uniiversity [email protected]
8th March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how i can change teaching subject of B.Ed.I have done B.Ed from jammu uni.at that my teaching sub. is s.st and english.but now i want to change english,si plz tell me the procedure of change the subject,how and when?thanxxxx.
email id:[email protected]
17th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, my marks 45.2./. in P.G.,with 5 year teaching exprience ,I can apply for b.ed-2012-013.and what are fee and admission date.
email id----- [email protected]
20th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR, B. SAHOO FROM ODISHA WANT TO DO B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY . I PASSED GRADUATION (47%) & POST GRADUATE (48%), CAN I ELEGIBLE TO DO B.ED. COURSE , PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BY MY EMAIL ID IS : [email protected] & MOBILE NO. 09777229121
30th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.E.D from Jammu university and I don't have experience of teaching line.
Gradutation percentage is 45%
Please confirm the process so that I can start
22nd May 2012, 05:53 PM
payal kocher

sir, my marks are 45% in my graduation b.com and I don't have any teaching experience please ell me the process to do B.ED. what are the fee and admission date my id is [email protected]
16th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hi sir pls tell me the eligibilty of b.ed in jammu my percentage is 45
2nd August 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?
plz sir i m totaly frusteted so plz see me right way soon?
6th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to do b.ed from Jammu & Kashmir university please tell me how can i apply for the admission.
13th December 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.A with 48% general cast and want to b.ed from jammu uni. so will u tell me the percentage boundation and date of admission my email id [email protected] thanks
14th December 2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
admission date for entrance exam of 2011-2012
B.Ed from jammu university, total fee and last date of admission?
20th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a teacher .i have 8 years experience in edu. i want to do bed form jammu kashmir and my ba.44.94/. gen . cat. may i apply your college please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?