26th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is scope of MBA in telecom management good in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_2109 View Post
I have completed my engineering in electronics and tele communication.I have 2years of work experience in IT industry.I want to pursue MBA and I got a call from telecom management institute. Will it help me from future perspective?
There is huge scope for Telecom Managements.Telecom industry is growing at very fast rates.
Relinace jio has huge openings.Broad band penetration is increasing double rates.These in turn needs qualified workforce to cater this needs.

There are few reputed institutes like MITSOT,SITM.
They provide MBA in Telecom.MITSOT is also associated with TSSC and Rank second in MBA degree in Telecom Management and PGDM in Telecom..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?