21st February 2011, 07:48 PM

Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

I am working in Saudi Arabia. I have completed diploma in civil engineering from AMU Aligarh in 1983. I want to do BE in civil enginering please advise in detail what I have to do.

1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  2. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in Kurnool?
  4. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  6. List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in West Kameng?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  10. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?
  15. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  18. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
3rd March 2011, 06:03 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

Hello......To pursue your B.E in civil engineering after diploma,under distance education programme,the best choice would be to apply in SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.
The application forms are out now for Rs.1500 or you can fill the form online at www.manipal.edu or www.smu.edu.You will need to write an entrance exam so start brushing your skills.
Apart from this the distance education programme is good in Anna university,Hindustan institute of technology and science and Andhra university.But you'll need to give a lot of your time while doing this so be sure whether you can take a break from your professional life or not.
16th March 2011, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

i have completed my diploma in civil enginering 2009,now i want to be B TECH/B E .what i do Plz. someone give me suggestion
23rd March 2011, 08:27 PM

i am k.sai krishna reddy my qualification is inter one backlog i am eligibility for distance btech?
3rd April 2011, 09:26 PM

i am a diploma holder in civil engineering since 1987 and at present i am doing govt.service in water resources deppt.m.p.i want to take admission in b.e. civil through ignou.so what can i have to do ?
4th April 2011, 01:36 PM
sri_green09

it is better for you to join in part time BE civil engg if there is no restriction with the age.i dont know whether you wil be eligible because you have finished your diploma in 1983.
2nd May 2011, 08:51 AM

i had done my diploma from civil engg. in2010 and now i want to do b.e from a.m.i.e, tell me what should i do
]
3rd May 2011, 08:21 PM

I HAVE DONE MY DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING IN 2008 NOW I WANT TO DO B.E. IN L.D. ENGINEERING IN AHEMADABAD ,HOW NAD WHEN THE ADMISSION PROEDURE STARTS
11th May 2011, 12:17 PM

i want to know about distance education university for civil engineering in tamilnadu
20th May 2011, 12:11 PM

I am diploma holder in civil. I want job.
6th June 2011, 05:31 PM

I have done diploma in civil engineering from university polytechnic Aligarh,and pursuing B Tech(civil) in final semester from RVD university jaipur through distance education.After Btech i want to do M Tech ,Please suggest me good institute to do these course.
10th June 2011, 06:46 AM

plz tell me about admation for be/btec civil eng in greese
12th June 2011, 02:03 AM

Is there Any difficulty in admission of B.E. Civil after civil engineering diploma? about less sits availability & all.....
Plz frends help me .......its urgnt...
20th June 2011, 06:44 PM

i have completed b.tech. in c.s. branch . can i take admission in any year of b.e/b.tech. in civil engg....?????????? pls reply..........
22nd June 2011, 12:56 AM
dabyAbats

Default Hello,every one

I am new,wish you have a nice day!
22nd June 2011, 01:51 AM
CHEELSSKETS

Default I am new,wish you have a nice day!

Hello,every one,I am new,wish you have a nice day!
2nd July 2011, 08:48 AM

i have completed my diploma civil & i am working. i wanted to know can b tech from distance education will help in my future carrer also what is disadvantage of b tech civil from distance education.
4th July 2011, 01:46 PM

rsp.sir! my son have completed diploma civil engineering from gujarat technological university recently. at svnit(surat), what will be the procedure for d2d(civil)? is lateral entry possible in second year? pl. reply immediately so that we can make it possible.
6th July 2011, 11:42 AM
y.sukumar

i have completed my diploma in civil engineering 2010,now i want to be B TECH/B E .what i do Plz. someone give me suggestion
plz
find the mater
13th July 2011, 02:21 PM

l have completed Diploma in civil engineering 2010 now i want to be BTech/B.E.what do to plz .what are collage in tamilnadu.
16th July 2011, 12:40 AM
nambardar

The application forms are out now for Rs.1500 or you can fill the form online at www.manipal.edu or www.smu.edu.You will need to write an entrance exam so start brushing your skills.
Apart from this the distance education programme is good in Anna university,Hindustan institute of technology and science and Andhra university.
23rd August 2011, 01:07 AM

Is the equal value of B.E/B.tech from regular and distance????????????
17th September 2011, 07:55 AM

Hello i passed diploma in mechanical engg..in 2011 and i want to B.E from aiecte approved college
18th September 2011, 07:37 PM

how to join civil engineering after completing diploma in civil?
how to join B.arch after completing diploma in civil?
4th October 2011, 05:29 PM

I have completed Diploma in civil engineering 2008 . I want to be BTech/B.E.what do to plz .what are collage Manipur.
8th October 2011, 08:17 PM

I am working in Saudi Arabia. I have completed diploma in civil engineering from AMU Aligarh in 1983. I want to do BE in civil enginering please advise in detail what I have to do.

Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering:-

1.Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh( Uttar Pradesh )
2. Assam University, Silchar( Assam )
3. Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )
4. Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli( Tamil Nadu )
5. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar( Haryana )
6. Christian Medical College, Vellore( Tamil Nadu )
7. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University : Faculty of Science & Faculty of Life Sciences, Aurangabad( Andhra Pradesh )
8. Fergusson College, Pune( Maharashtra )
9. Goa University : Faculty of Science, Taleigao Plateau( Goa )
10. Gujarat University : Faculty of Science, Ahmedabad( Gujarat )

12th October 2011, 08:33 PM

I am working in S of Oman.I completed my Diploma in Civil Engineerig before 5 years. Now i want degree in civil engineering. how i can?
15th October 2011, 08:42 PM
indrajitmishra123

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hello......To pursue your B.E in civil engineering after diploma,under distance education programme,the best choice would be to apply in SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.
Apart from this the distance education programme is good in Anna university,Hindustan institute of technology and science and Andhra university.But you'll need to give a lot of your time while doing this so be sure whether you can take a break from your professional life or not.
15th October 2011, 08:44 PM
indrajitmishra123

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

18th October 2011, 10:12 AM

I AM A GOVT EMPLOYEE, EMPLOYED AS JE, I WANT TO DO BE(CIVIL) THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE, KINDLY GUIDE ME
18th October 2011, 06:52 PM
mobeshpal

Hi dear
after diploma if you want to join Degree Engg.
then in my point of view you do the regular course.
Because in regular course the quality of study is better and importance is better than distance course.

If you want to admission in Distance college,then many institute provide distance facility
for Enngg. student

Institute are:-

*GNIT
*APTECH
*IGNOU
*UTKAL UNIVERSITY
*PMU
*RAJASTAN UNIVERSITY

many other's are there
but this is limited and better among distance course provider university colleges

Admission procedures for this:-

*Candidate pass 12th science with Math,Physics as paper.
*Minimum 50% mark required
*A entrance exam is give like
local university entrance JEE

Then you contact institute manager for admission then you easily get your REG. NO.

Good LUCk..................
18th October 2011, 10:36 PM
dolly91

To pursue your B.E in civil engineering after diploma,under distance education programme,the best choice would be to apply in SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.

31st October 2011, 08:03 AM
vivek050

hi friends,

Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

24th December 2011, 06:51 PM

I am working in Saudi Oman. I have completed ITI in surveying. I want to do Diploma in civil enginering please advise in detail what I have to do.[/QUOTE]
regards,
Sagar
5th February 2012, 10:45 PM

I am a diploma civil engineer. Now I am working Municipality in West Bengal. I want to do B. Tech Civil Engineering from any approved Univercity. For this what do I do?
11th February 2012, 12:05 PM

what qualification needs to do B.E/B.TECH after completing engineering diploma in civil engineering?
28th February 2012, 11:10 AM
Mall123esh

Hello sir/ Madam. My Name is Mallesh, i competed my PUC and Diploma in cS(3 years). but now am intrested to study. but no one is their to guide me. am also planing to do BE. but i canot go for the regular college. because i need to earn and do it. so please anybody know any of the course usefull for me. where i can do it on the basis of diploma please let me know. and if possible where r the institution are avilable please inform me. i hope u will help me
Thanking U
8th March 2012, 05:20 PM

Hello sir, iam a diploma in civil engineer now iam working in Dubai. How i can study part time Btec in civil engg?
10th March 2012, 02:59 PM

Myself joy from west bengal...... Now i am studing in CIVIL ENGINEERING.......... I want a good job my percentage is 87.64%...... Gd luck
29th April 2012, 11:02 PM

Smile Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

i am just complit my civil eng.diploma in distance now i want to do BE civil digree
8th May 2012, 06:46 PM

i had done diploma in civil engineering from bangalore. i want take addmissi in civil engineering in B-tech in AMNT collage what proceture
21st July 2012, 07:40 PM

sir, i have completed my diploma in civil engg ,so now i m working in mumbai, i want to do BE or Btech in distance university so kindly suggest the distance university except rvd , in mumbai ...
20th December 2012, 10:26 AM

myself Jehirul Islam . m rdng diploma civil engnrng last year. how can do btech with a job? plz help me by ur sugstn...
27th March 2013, 01:51 AM

i studying diploma (civil) and i got the job in infotech company i don't know what to do b-tech or job. Salary offering 8500/- per month please suggest me any one immedetely my email id .is [email protected].
27th March 2013, 05:23 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering----------------

1.Fergusson College, Pune
2.Aligarh Muslim University
3.Christian Medical College, Vellore
4.Goa University
5.Bharathidasan University
6.Gujarat University
7.Assam University
8.Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.

Hope the information helps for you......................
6th June 2013, 06:29 PM

Wink Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

if u know any correspondense or distance clgs in B.E./B.Tech karnataka
6th June 2013, 06:30 PM

Wink Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

if u know any correspondense or distance clgs in B.E./B.Tech karnataka .
26th November 2013, 05:08 PM

i am diploma in mech.eng. and working in an engineering co. ksa. 17years experiance.give advise and procedure for B.E.as in shortest time. also tell me about distance degree like B.TECH. in heat & vetillation air conditioning system.thanks
13th January 2014, 05:05 PM

Smile Re: Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?

i had done my diploma from civil engg. in2010 and now i want to do b.e from a.m.i.e, tell me what should i do
]
you should go through the site and should find out the centre located near you.there you would get a descriptive information about the procedure.....
24th March 2014, 02:40 PM

Hello,I want to do B.E. civil engineering from distance learning mode and I have completed my diploma in civil engineering. So please suggest me with a perfect detail of how should I apply from gujarat university.