10th May 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Percentage required in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan2003 View Post
The person should have masters degree with 55% aggregate marks.

And for the graduation same 55% in aggregate is required.

So you should have the above percentage only then you are eligible.
Sir I have got 65% marks in graduation but 49.5% marks in master.It means I am not eligible for net exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteira for UGC NET? I have scored 55% marks
  2. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?
  3. Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?
  4. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET?
  6. What is the percentage criteria required in graduation or post graduation for CDS exam?
  7. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  8. Percentage required in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  10. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  11. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  12. What is the percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  14. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi? -- [New]
  15. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  17. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?
  18. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?
18th August 2019, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET exam?

Can I apply net exam f after post graduation from distance course????? Pls tell me
12th March 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET exam?

I have scored 50.8 percentage in graduation from DU(sol) and 55 percentage in post graduation from Ignou.please tell me if i am eligible for net exam or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?