9th March 2018, 10:16 PM
Ishwarya kose

Admission criteria and entrance exam details for M.Sc Chemistry in VNIT, Nagpur

I am a student of B.Sc Agriculture. Could I get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur? Is there any entrance exam which I would have to write?

22nd March 2018, 10:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and entrance exam details for M.Sc Chemistry in VNIT, Nagpur

** Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur, is a public engineering and research institution in India.

** Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for M.Sc Chemistry in VNIT, Nagpur after B.Sc Agriculture.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: South Ambazari Road, Abhyankar Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 222 2828
25th March 2018, 07:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria and entrance exam details for M.Sc Chemistry in VNIT, Nagpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishwarya kose View Post
I am a student of B.Sc Agriculture. Could I get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur? Is there any entrance exam which I would have to write?
Admission Criteria for M.SC Chemistry in VNIT, Nagpur :

- Candidate should have Chemistry at B.SC/Bachelor level in all the three years and any other combination+ Mathematics at 10+2 level is essential.

Admission to M.SC programme for the year 2018 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be through Centralized Counseling (CCMN 2018) based on IIT-JAM 2018 score.

For details you may log on to : http://academic.vnit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?