13th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Jaydeep Chavda

Admission procedure of JJ college for interior designing course in Mumbai?

i want to know the admission procedure of J,J college for interior designing course in mumbai

Related Questions:
16th May 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of JJ college for interior designing course in Mumbai?

i want to know about the addmission procedure of jj college of arts and rachna sansad ??
21st June 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of JJ college for interior designing course in Mumbai?

wht r the questions wil b asked in interview
31st July 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

plz give me details about entrance exam
17th December 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I want do mba with interior designing so plz suggest me
7th March 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

after 12th commerce can I do interior designing??
2nd May 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do interior designing after vocational course of electronics technology after 12th exam?
18th March 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure after 12th exam and plzz let me know entrance exam criteria and when itz going to conducted and when should I apply for forms
18th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Galatea Vijh

[what is the admission procedure after 12th exam and plzz let me know entrance exam criteria and when itz going to conducted and when should I apply for forms[.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?