16th May 2012, 03:20 AM
asmg

Admission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing?

i want to know about the addmission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing ??

19th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing?

wen r the admissions for first year getting started in interior desiging?
27th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing?

when wil i get the forms for the entrance exam of interior designing...?
6th December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

During which month is the entrance exam held?
1st March 2013, 03:24 PM
siddhi jagtap

when wil i get the forms for the entrance exam of interior designing...?[/QUOTE]
1st March 2013, 03:25 PM
siddhi jagtap

when wil i get the forms for the entrance exam of interior designing...i am 12 repeter
15th March 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the addmission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing ??
23rd March 2013, 06:15 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Rachana Sansad Diploma In Interior Design

Category: Interior Designing

Degree: Diploma

Mode: Part Time

Medium: Campus

Duration

2 Years
Basic Eligibility
About Rachna Sansad College

Rachana Sansad Collage, (Mumbai) was established in 1960, by three young architects whose mission was to promote education in the field of Art, Architecture, Building Technology and other allied disciplines.

This education journey began in 1955, when Prof. S. H. Wandrekar, Prof. C. K. Gumaste and late Shri V. G. Mhatre founded a part-time college of Architecture viz. Academy of Architecture, to assist the employed young men and women to undergo articulated training in Architecture. This enabled middle-class enthusiasts to study while earning their livelihood and obtain a Government Diploma in Architecture, to practice as professional Architects.

The Founders created the Educational Trust, namely, Rachana Sansad in 1960. Gradually with experience, other sister institutions blended into the Sansad, making it a progressive educational entity.

Facilites :-

Libraries
Computer Labs
WorkshopCanteen
Bank
Amphi-theatre
23rd March 2013, 06:16 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Rachana Sansad Diploma In Interior Design

Category: Interior Designing

Degree: Diploma

Mode: Part Time

Medium: Campus

Duration

2 Years
Basic Eligibility
About Rachna Sansad College

Rachana Sansad Collage, (Mumbai) was established in 1960, by three young architects whose mission was to promote education in the field of Art, Architecture, Building Technology and other allied disciplines.

This education journey began in 1955, when Prof. S. H. Wandrekar, Prof. C. K. Gumaste and late Shri V. G. Mhatre founded a part-time college of Architecture viz. Academy of Architecture, to assist the employed young men and women to undergo articulated training in Architecture. This enabled middle-class enthusiasts to study while earning their livelihood and obtain a Government Diploma in Architecture, to practice as professional Architects.

The Founders created the Educational Trust, namely, Rachana Sansad in 1960. Gradually with experience, other sister institutions blended into the Sansad, making it a progressive educational entity.

Facilites :-

Libraries
Computer Labs
WorkshopCanteen
Bank
Amphi-theatre
15th April 2013, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

when are the admission process starting for interior design?
30th May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

when wil i get the forms for the entrance exam of interior designing...?
4th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask about the admission procedure for degree program in interior design in rachna sansad ,i have done 10th and diploma in interior design ,so is it eligible for the admission
28th June 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i had faild in hsc in maths subject and i cum under reserved category, vl i get admissn for interior designg? as i had passed in elementary n intermedite xm.
10th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How many seats for interior design in first year ...
14th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

wen is da entrance xam conducted for interior n wat is da procedure to fill da form
14th April 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of
rachna sansad college for interior
designing?
14th May 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has approached H.S.C. (Commerce) in Feb-March 2013 Mumbai, Maharashtra Board . After pass HSC which course she can do from your esteemed organisation.
pl. reply on e-mail id. [email protected]
3rd February 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of interior design examination entrance in rachana sansad college for 2015?
24th February 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a fashion designer my name is simran nd i m student of 1class.....i really like art nd i hv to certificate of inter natinol institute.....i will do bfa
7th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a Interior designer my name is Tanv..... I really like art & crafts nd I hv to passing certificate of elementary & intermediate
But I'm dropout student in BCOM
21st December 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that there is any entrance for interior design , required information for admission in interior design
[email protected]
Pls mail me the information
14th April 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which is the date of entrance exam for interior designing????
Mail to me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?