4th February 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

After B.Com and MBA which course to do to be eligible to teaching in universities or colleges?

I have done B.Com and MBA and want to go for teaching in universities or degree colleges. Should I do M.com as well? Or, should I do B.Ed or M.Ed? What exactly further courses is required to be eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  2. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  3. Can I get teaching jobs without B.Ed?
  4. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  5. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  6. List of universities offering MBA in France
  7. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Can a person be eligible for Teaching Job in school and universities after completing B.Ed and qualifying NET,SLET exam?
  9. List of colleges offering MBA in Aurangabad
  10. Am I eligible for SET by SVU after completion of MBA with Finance?
  11. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  13. Minimum qualification needed to take up part time teaching in MBA colleges
  14. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?
  17. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  18. Benefits of studying MBA for BCom(Accountancy) student? -- [New]
12th February 2018, 09:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Com and MBA which course to do to be eligible to teaching in universities or colleges?

If, you want to appear for TET or CTET examination then bachelor degree in mandatory.

But, you need at least B.Ed course from a recognised university.

For appearing in entrance examination the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university or have B.Ed degree.

For detail information about eligibility for CTET visit at http://www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?