27th September 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

After completing a degree in distance mode without +2 one can do B.Sc in Fashion Designing or not?

If one did not complete +2, but completed degree in distance mode, then is that person eligible for doing B.Sc in Fashion Designing or not?

28th September 2016, 12:14 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing a degree in distance mode without +2 one can do B.Sc in Fashion Designing or not?

Either in distance mode or as a regular candidate you must have a degree of intermediate from a recognized college or school to pursue graduation. Mode of education does not matter but the most important thing is your school or college should be recognized by UGC.
Otherwise you will not be eligible to pursue B.Sc or any further education.
23rd July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing a degree in distance mode without 2 one can do B.Sc in Fashion Designing or not?

I have passed the test conducted by the Andhra University for admission to Graduate Course under Liberised Admission to BA degree course.After that I joined the B A course and passed BA degree after three years in distance mode.I also hold one year diploma course certificate from ALT College Bangalore.I am working in a private school at Visakhapatnam.Can I be eligible to take admission to BSc (Fashion) degree course.If yes what are the Universities offering the course. Kindly advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?