1st July 2011, 05:53 PM
Gangadara

After completing MBA what type of jobs are available?

1.after compliting mba which type of jobs avilable
2.after compliting pa further what

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  2. Which type of jobs are available after completing B.Pharmacy and MBA? Expected salary?
  3. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  5. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  6. What type of jobs can I get after completing M.A and B.Ed
  7. What type of jobs are there for MBA(HR) graduates?
  8. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  9. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi?
  10. Which course is best to do after completion of graduation? ICWA or MBA?
  11. After completing B.Tech what type of jobs are available except programming jobs?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after completing diploma?
  13. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  14. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  15. Which type of MBA course is most suitable for me and have good future? I am in B.Com final year right now
  16. Eligibility for MBA with 55% in B.Com? Job opportunities after MBA?
  17. Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?
  18. What are the best jobs offered after completing MBA? Can I start my own business after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
5th November 2011, 01:25 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing MBA what type of jobs are available?

dear friend,

after completing MBA there are lot of options in which you can go.
but you should choose the management sector.
and now a days management jobs are available in Everywhere
so
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:36 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After completing MBA what type of jobs are available?

Hi

MBA is masters in business administration. So once you become an MBA, then you can apply for the managerial posts in the MNC's and other corporate companies.

You have to do the MBA, from a recognized university and then your knowledge level should also be of the same level.

Next your smartness, confidence, and key skills would matter a lot. So keep them up to date.

Good luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?