21st March 2020, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Which all competitive exams l can give after Diploma Civil Engineering to get government jobs?

Hi, I am about to complete my Diploma Civil Engineering and after that I am looking forward to get a government job. So, which all competitive entrance exams l can give apply and write?

25th March 2020, 07:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all competitive exams l can give after Diploma Civil Engineering to get government jobs?

There are various recruitment opportunities for candidates who have pursued diploma from a recognised institutions.

You are eligible to get recruitment in PSUs and various other sector.

Recruitment will be on the basis of qualifying in all the stages of examination.
27th March 2020, 07:19 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which all competitive exams l can give after Diploma Civil Engineering to get government jobs?

There are very less govt. jobs for the diploma holders in Civil background. To increase job possibilities, you should take lateral entry admission in bachelor course and complete B.E. or B.Tech course.
After completing graduation course, you can apply for recruitment like following.

Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Cantonment Board, Jhansi

Project Staff (Civil Engineering)
NIT Calicut

Civil Engineer and Other
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment

Executive Engineer (Civil)
IIM Lucknow

Engineer (Civil)
Rites Ltd. Recruitment

Assistant and Junior Engineer
NITTTR, Bhopal Recruitment

DGM (Civil) and Other
NHSRCL Recruitment

Senior Project Engineer and Survey Engineer
IRCON Recruitment

Experts and Engineer
WAPCOS Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?