1st December 2018, 05:05 PM
Jan10

Which all degrees and procedures are involved in becoming a Primary School Teacher?

After completing B.Com how to become a primary school teacher? What are the procedures for it? Is there any separate course on it? How much time it will take to complete this course? After completing this course can I become a primary school teacher definitely?

3rd December 2018, 07:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all degrees and procedures are involved in becoming a Primary School Teacher?

To become a primary school teacher, you need to complete an undergraduate degree and then complete an accredited graduate entry teaching degree such as in Master of Teaching.

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue Basic Training Certificate Course. It is a full time course of 2 years and course is basically for those candidates who have interest in starting their career as a primary teacher.
The basic eligibility criteria to join this course is 10 + 2 with 50% marks.

Some of the reputed universities conduct entrance examination:

University of Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia University

Banaras Hindu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?