10th February 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which all subject combination is required in 12th to be eligible to do BCA?

I am 12th pass from NIOS Board. My subjects were Hindi, English, Chemistry and additional subject Computer Science and Data Entry Operator. So, am I eligible to do BCA via regular mode from a UGC recognized college?

12th February 2020, 10:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subject combination is required in 12th to be eligible to do BCA?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

The most common required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

In some of the institutions Mathematics or Computer Science is one of the required qualification.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?