22nd August 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical communication and diploma?

Am I eligible to apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical communication and diploma? What are the minimum criteria required? Can someone please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Wireless SI after completion of diploma in electronics communication engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  7. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
25th August 2017, 03:06 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical communication and diploma?

Yes, you can apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical Communication or Diploma course. For different job openings the criteria is different. Yet, the general eligibility criteria would be minimum 60% aggregate marks in Graduation or Diploma. ONGC gives notifications regarding job opening in newspapers and online, you must look for it after completion of studies so that you can apply for the job.
26th August 2017, 12:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ONGC after completion of B.E Electrical communication and diploma?

1. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is a Public Sector Undertaking of Indian Government. Selection for ONGC is done through GATE scorecard and personality test.

2. You should have GATE rank below 100 in your stream to get chance for group discussion and personality interview of ONGC.

3. Bachelor of Engineering candidates can apply for GATE exam 2018. There is no upper age limit and limit on number of attempts. Online application will start from 1st September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?