9th July 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BCA as per the following subject combination?

I completed XII I studied IP , Accountancy, economics, business studies
I am eligible for BCA or not?

Thanks & Regards
Premavathy

10th July 2021, 07:42 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Am I eligible for BCA as per the following subject combination?

If you are interested in BCA then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below...

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.

The 12th examination must be passed with mathematics as a compulsory subject.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age where is between 22 to 25 years.
10th July 2021, 09:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

The required stream to get admission in the course varies with institutions and in some of them candidates passed std 12th from any stream are eligible for admission.

So, visit the official website to get the detail information about admission procedure.
11th July 2021, 10:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue BCA after completing 12th from any other stream also.
There will be no any objection regarding subject selection.
You have to apply for chosen university and after clearing entrance you will get admission.
Some colleges call for Interview or in some colleges selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
You have to select college of your choice and pursue further education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?