13th December 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering

I have completed my UG in Civil engineering and I am very interested in both Fashion and Interior designing. I am very confused, .which one can i choose......?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  3. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  7. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college? -- [New]
  8. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  9. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  10. Can I join Interior Designing in PG after completing B.E Civil? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  11. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing
  13. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  16. Can I do a course in interior design along with engineering
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?
  18. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
30th November 2017, 09:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in fashion designing course after bachelor degree.

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in M.F.Tech or M.Des course.

The required common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For M.Tech course it is mandatory to have bachelor degree in technology.

There is no age limit to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

Some of the common universities which offers the course is :-

NIFT.

Symbiosis.

Amity.

LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?