6th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?

my egucation is bcom 2nd year,diploma in interior designing may i eligible for costom officer

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing having secured 65% in 12th and 58% in B.A.? -- [New]
  6. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to do Airport customs officer course after studying diploma in ECE?
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation course in interior designing?
  15. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  16. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  17. When will be the entrance exam of Custom? Qualification needed for custom entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
24th September 2011, 02:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?

The candidates in order to join the customs department should be a graduate in any discipline. The candidates should have secured the qualification from a university which is recognized. The candidates should attend the entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC. Since you are a diploma holder you cannot attend this exam. You need to complete graduation to attend the entrance exam related to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?