13th October 2017, 02:03 AM
Nehala Fathima

Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering?

Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  3. Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  5. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?
  7. Masters in Interior Designing is available in IIT Mumbai or NID Ahmedabad?
  8. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  9. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany? -- [New]
  10. Is it a good choice to for interior designing masters after completion of B.E in Civil?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  14. Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering
  15. Procedure to do interior designing course after diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?
  17. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
  18. Is it possible to study Interior Designing after CSE course completion?
18th October 2017, 09:48 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehala Fathima View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Interior designing courses after B.E in Civil Engineering course. Both long term and short term courses are available in Interior designing course. The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Master of Interior designing course is Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Specialization in Master of Interior Designing Course:
  • Drawing
  • Interior lighting
  • Color theory
  • Furniture design
  • Interior materials
  • Human response and interior environments

There are many institutes which offer the Interior designing courses.

- National Institute of Design and Development
G-86, Preet vihar, Vikash Marg
Ratna Restaurant, Delhi-110092
011-22515714,22429336
nidd.in

- International Institute of Fashion Design
1/5, West Patel Nagar, Opp. Metro Pillar-206
New Delhi - 110008
+91- (11) -65438113, 45084428
iiftindia.net

- The Sai School of Interior Design
F-11, 1st Floor, Main Road Kalkaji
New Delhi - 110019
+91-11-2622 0367, 2622 7660
saischoolofdesign.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?