21st June 2012, 12:31 AM
tvavinash10

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%

Finished with BCA in Bangalore university with 60+% wanted to know whether i am eligible for doing MS in abroad if so kindly give the website r any consultancy whether i need to contact.......???

Related Questions:
12th August 2012, 02:18 PM
ad55

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%

Yes you are elligible for MS in abroad but only in some university as many universities abroad have a criteria of 70% for addmision in MS program ,you can google the names of universities according to your cgpa and apply to them
24th September 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%

am i eligible to do ms in abroad after finishing my b tech in manav bharti university?
10th October 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

it depends on so many factors,like what is your CGPA or percentage in b.tech,what is your GRE & ILETs score, how well you do in the interviews..would be better for you if you search for the past year cut-off for all the universities.
that way you will have a clear idea of where you stand and what you have to do after..
28th November 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi everyone..
I just wanted information abt doing MCA in London..
I'm a BCA student who is in a range of 65-70%..so is there any chance of me pursuing my MCA degree in London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?