15th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Can someone please guide me with the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  3. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  6. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  7. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 12th with 77 percentage marks from RBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is my 12th percentage enough to get admission in BCA course?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.Tech with 68 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  15. Are PharmD graduates eligible to work as forensic doctor?
  16. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage?
  17. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  18. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
15th July 2017, 09:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks?

Pharm.D. is a Professional Pharmacy Doctoral Programme. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class in 50%. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks. After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

=> Govt./Pvt. Hospitals

=> Foundation/Trust

=> Non-Profit Organization

=> Pharmaceutical Firms

=> Medical Dispensing Stores

=> Research Agencies
5th June 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks?

I have 87% marks in 12th .I wants to admission for pharm d. Suggest me best college ,& fees for the course in pune
28th October 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i be eligible for Pharm D 12th PCB group-139(46%) in reserved ST Category ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?