4th November 2016, 10:58 PM
saima qamar

Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed BA (Hindi), and now I want to pursue a career in Fashion designing. I want to know whether I am eligible to pursue Fashion Designing with such criteria? If yes then Please provide every details about the course such as, course fee, procedure of admission, entrance exam etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  2. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  3. Can I pursue any Car Designing course after completing BA (English, Hindi and Education)?
  4. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  5. How can I pursue Fashion Designing after completing B.Tech EEE?
  6. How many subjects are there in Fashion Designing course?
  7. Can I pursue M.Sc in Fashion Designing after completing B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  10. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  11. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  13. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  14. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  17. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  18. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
5th November 2016, 07:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?

As you have completed your Bachelor Degree hence you are eligible for post graduation degree in fashion designing but for that you have to qualify the entrance exam known as NIFT Masters Degree Entrance Exam to get admission in government top universities of a country.
You can pursue these Post Graduation courses in Fashion Designing:

Master in Design

Master in Fashion Technology

Master in Fashion Designing
5th November 2016, 07:26 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saima qamar View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed BA (Hindi), and now I want to pursue a career in Fashion designing. I want to know whether I am eligible to pursue Fashion Designing with such criteria? If yes then Please provide every details about the course such as, course fee, procedure of admission, entrance exam etc.
Minimum eligibility for the undergraduate course in the fashion designing field is 10+2 with 50% marks and for post graduation course the required qualification should be graduate in any field. The course duration depends on the courses as for instance if you are going for diploma course then the duration will be 1 year and if you are going for undergraduate course then the duration will be 3 years minimum. Admission to the fashion designing course is strictly based on merit through written test, group discussion, and interview.

Following are the entrance exam for fashion designing course joining :
  • All India Entrance Examination for Design
  • Common Entrance Examination for Design
  • NIFT Entrance exam
  • NID Entrance Exam
  • Pearl Academy of Fashion - Design Aptitude Test
  • IIFT entrance examination
Yes, you can join the fashion designing course after completion of course in B.A (Hindi). But, it is important that in 10+2 you should have studied English as a subject and should have scored 50% minimum.

Following are the list of institute for fashion designing course in India:

National Institute of Fashion Technology : www.nift.ac.in/

National Institute of Design : www.nid.edu/

International Institute of Fashion Technology: www.iift.edu/

Pearl academy Of Fashion : pearlacademy.com/

J D Institute of Fashion Technology : www.jdinstitute.com/

Fee structure vary from institute to institute but speaking generally the fee starts from Rs 80,000/- per year. Fee structure changes from year to year. So, before taking admission I will advice you to kindly get the information correctly from institute.
5th November 2016, 10:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Fashion Designing course:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard form a recognised Board / University are eligible to apply for Fashion Designing Course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Fee structure for the Fashion Designing Course:-

The fee structure for Fashion Designing Course differs from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs.15,000 to 25,000 per year.
6th November 2016, 11:21 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by saima qamar View Post
You can take admission in 3 year diploma course of Fashion Designing. You can take NIFT exam to take admission in top college and universities.
Some of the best colleges for Fashion designing are as below:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Cheenai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata
- Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?