31st August 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for chemical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering.can I take admission for chemical engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for chemical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do B.Tech in Mechanical or Electronics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?
3rd September 2017, 12:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for chemical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to take admission in chemical engineering.

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to take admission in B.Tech course in the same stream in which they have passed their diploma course.

So, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech from Mechanical engineering.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institute for admission in the course.
3rd September 2017, 01:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for chemical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to take admission in Chemical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Chemical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board or three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering course from a recognised university. So, being a Diploma holder in mechanical engineering, you are not eligible to pursue Chemical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?