26th November 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?

I am a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir however I have completed my four years of BDS and internship from HP SHIMLA . I have not yet registered with MCI and the state medical council .For appearing in the entrance exam of AIPGEE 2012, should I register with medical council of himachal pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir ?

13th January 2013, 10:13 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?

To appear for AIPGEE you should be registered from medical council of india it hardly matters whether you register from himachal pradesh or jammu and kashmir.To appear for AIPGEE you should do graduation from recognised universityand should be registered from medical council of india.
6th February 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?

My daughter is appearing for 12 exams and she has applied for AIPMTas she is medical student.I want to know ,is there any seats reservedfor kashmiri migrant in medical college himachal predesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?