26th January 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in Indian Railway for a candidate having Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

My name Manikantan and I have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Key skills plc & scada. Could I get a Railway job? In which aspect of Railway can I be eligible to get a job? And, how should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?
  2. Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway?
  7. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  8. Job availability in Railway after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  11. Eligibility to apply for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ 2018 recruitment? -- [New]
  12. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  13. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. Information regarding Railway Exams? How to get a Railway Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot job with -6 power?
  17. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
29th January 2018, 06:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Railway for a candidate having Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

You have the best opportunity to appear for Loco Pilot recruitment examination.Railway Recruitment Board conducts entrance examination for recruitment in railway.

The required eligible to appear for Loco Piloti is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI degree from a recognized institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

You, have to appear and qualify for all the stages of entrance examination for final selection. To get detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
30th January 2018, 11:24 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Railway for a candidate having Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Some job profiles in Railways after completing Diploma in Electrical engineering are listed below.
>>Section Engineer
>>Assistant Electrical Engineer
>>Divisional Electrical Engineer
>>Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer

You have to appear in the following exams to get above mentioned jobs in Railways.
>> UPSC exam
>> Combined Engineering Service- recruitment for Indian Railway Service of Engineers(IRSE), Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE),Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineers(IRSSE) etc.
30th January 2018, 08:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the jobs in Railways are as follows:-
Junior Engineer
Goods Guard
Loco Pilot
Clerk
Senior Clerk
Technician

You have to apply online for any post in Railway.
There is no any experience needed.
You will be selected on the basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?